Reviews for Dinner Guest
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Awww, sweet story. :)
Library Bum chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Sneaky Alan. I knew I liked him. Great work.
Marisha chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Great story! I could so see Alan telling a little "white lie" in order to get to Don. :) Just love your Alan / Don interactions!
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Aw! What a nice, warm, fuzzy, ending. Thanks!
celadon chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
This was so touching and clever.
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Aw. Loved it!
Mel J1701 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Great story. I loved the insight into Don and Alan's relationship as it's not something covered enough in either the show or in fan fiction. It was nice to see Alan take care of Don, who doesn't seem to realise he needs a bit of support sometimes.
A Thing For Brothers chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Aw, how cute! Sweet, sweet Alan. I'm so glad he's staying with Charlie! I was afraid if he moved out he wouldn't be in the show as much. Don and Charlie need their daddy!

Great job!
Sarai chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Aww! To cute.
Elysium1996 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
hey 3rd. ok so i know if I read your stories i gonna cry and like an idiot i read them and then i cry. i even tried warning you about making me cry... sheesh... so as usual wonderful story... and now i need a tissue.
Synbou chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
That was great! Don and Alan moments are my favorite scenes on the show. This story was a nice addition. Thanks!
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Nice ending!
lil smiles chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
it's midnight, i've been coding for hours on end... this story made my day, ty! i especially loved the plot twist of alan's true intentions, bravo!
Taura Callisto chapter 1 . 10/1/2006