Reviews for Addition to the Fray
The shadows only want to play chapter 1 . 5/25
Wow
Clell65619 chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Very nice. The missing explanation for why Reed Richards would have supported the travesty of the SHRA, in the face of resisting similar actions in the past.

And of course, a good lesson in that one should never mess with Doom.
WTH Marvel chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Marvel has been going downhill since Civil War. Now they're trying to turn Peter Parker into Bruce Wayne. What the hell happened Marvel? The only series you have that resembles the old fun-loving, reader captivating, not anti-heroing books of yore is Unbeatable Squirrel Girl.
We (Or at the very least me) miss those stories that actually gave what the fans wanted to read, not what would catch peoples attention and net sales.
Aw, who am I kidding? those days are dead now.
majorshane chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Another great civil war story. Boy these fics take me back:)
Sororita chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I love it. a short conversation by arch-enemies/rivals, and the fallout of that implied but not actually stated.
Scrumptious Egoi chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Holy crap, definitely something to look into if you ever decide to continue this.
exillion chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Bravo. Bravo.
Arthur Hansen chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
That was awesome... Too bad its just a short one-shot.
Zankaru Zelladonii chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
~*~*~*~

I loved it! If there is any inspiration left for this, I would like to see more, please.

The last line should have been cheesy, but it was not, it was awesome.

~*~ZZ~*~
WWMTgirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
You had to end there?

Good fic, though.
S058 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
And this is why, ladies and gents, one does not FUCK with Doom.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
"To threaten that child ... is to Invite Doom".

Nice job, Victor!
TheGhostGuy chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Superb
Liara-Shadowsong chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Very nice. I liked the reasoning you gave for Reed siding with the Superhero Registration Act; it's a good extrapolation from what little Civil War gave us on the subject that makes sense in terms of characterization and such. Also, Doom is awesome here!
Rain the Revenant chapter 1 . 5/22/2008