Reviews for Unforgettable
xxLow Keyxx chapter 15 . 3/21
im loving this story so far
korrinabean1 chapter 1 . 3/3
Omgeeezzzz! Please continue this story into the 7th year! Please? It's so good! I legit couldn't put it down for two whole days till I finished it!
booknchocolate chapter 35 . 2/21
Love the ending!
jaelynnross394 chapter 35 . 1/15
This was perfection omg 3 you should write a fic about the next year, marriage, pregnancy, teddy etc. Like a sequel.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
I'm loving this story but I have to ask if you can use another word than "retarded" as it is very offensive to those with mental inabilities, myself included
MoonstoneSeeker chapter 22 . 12/7/2014
I love how this chapter turned out to be. I love Bill, after reading your story I love him more. I have to say I was really impressed with Bill's last words and I think they added a LOT of touch to the story. Last, I know this is an old story, as in published year ago, but you might want to check some silly grammatical errors. They don't distract from the reading, but they can be changed.
firetoflame chapter 20 . 12/2/2014
Oh, jfc, this effing killed me . . . angsty and sad and heart wrenching . . . though I feel like it could have been very much like what went down canon style.
MoonstoneSeeker chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
This chapter was so embarrassingly cute!
MoonstoneSeeker chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
I think it's the first time I've seen a Remus so well described in Tonks/Remus stories. Love the awkwardly protective dynamic between Remus and Mad-Eye.
MoonstoneSeeker chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Oh my God, I LOVED that last paragraph.
sunshineself chapter 35 . 10/1/2014
Really great story! Couldn't put it down! I had never considered Lupin and Tonks 's love story before this and now I want to read so much more! I really like how you incorporated events from the actual books flawlessly! Thanks for writing this and exposing a whole new perspective! :)
TwiTragic13 chapter 33 . 6/24/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 33 . 2/4/2014
Wow! Just wow! Absolutely amazing! Took y breath away, best story for them ever! Thank you so much for writing it!
fragmentedvisions chapter 33 . 11/21/2013
Okay so I need you to know before I write this review that I read this entire fanfic in one sitting and that I did so on very little sleep, I finish this fic not having slept for 25.5 hours. I loved it. Obviously. I chose reading it over sleeping. And I am 23. I shouldn't be doing that. And as much as I enjoyed the fic greatly and got many a butterfly while reading it from rabid fangirl squeeling... seriously? A fade to black? You couldn't throw us a lemon? Really? Also Sirius' line where he is praying to god, had me in gross sobbing tears, so congratulations on that. I did notice quite a few spelling errors throughout the work so if you care to you might want to go back and change those, but if it doesn't bother you I never had an issue deciphering what you meant. Again, I loved the fic.
JKStorm501 chapter 33 . 10/14/2013
-Slow clap- This fic was amazing. It was very realistic. A lot of Remus/Tonks fics are too lovey dovey and unrealistic. I like how you put some fighting in it. Overall amazing. :3