Reviews for The Hunt
mustang chapter 15 . 7/19/2001
nice ending. i liked it alot.
mandy chapter 15 . 7/18/2001
oohh.i like going.
QuirkyTallOne chapter 15 . 7/9/2001
I loved it! will there be more?
a reader chapter 15 . 7/7/2001
Excellent! Keep up the great work and please write a sequel!
Lady Callie chapter 15 . 7/7/2001
Loved how you tied the first and last chapters together. But the small cliffhanger at the end was mean. I'm ready for more! This was a great story! Thanks for sharing! :) -LadyCallie
Zanna chapter 15 . 7/7/2001
Are you sure this is the end? It sounds more like the beginning of a sequel to me. It would have been nice if you had killed Renfro off, but I guess you can't have everything. Besides, without good villains, these stories wouldn't be nearly as interesting.
Melissa19 chapter 15 . 7/6/2001
wow that was long and really good...max needs to do somethin bout that y lil implant chillin in her neck! great job, this fic was awesome
Lady Callie chapter 14 . 7/6/2001
::holds breath, knowning that trouble is still ahead:: Awesome part. Though I wisj Krit would have just killed Renfro. -LC
Melissa19 chapter 14 . 7/6/2001
man, the shoulda dropped a smackdown on renfro...like bang bang bye bye? lol..it was still really good, keep goin!
brtgrl chapter 14 . 7/6/2001
That was an amazing chapter. I can't wait for another one to come up. Keep up the good work.
darknessfalls1321 chapter 14 . 7/6/2001
Nice action scene. Will Max be alright. Hurry up and tell us.
Susan chapter 14 . 7/5/2001
I love it! Just one questioin: What about Bling?
DarkAngelfan chapter 13 . 7/5/2001
OMG, I am soooo impressed! This is an AWESOME story...please hurry with your next section! Great job! :)
Zanna chapter 13 . 7/5/2001
Ah...geez, another cliffhanger. At this rate, I'm not going to have any hair left. I commend you for really knowing how to build up the suspence. More...pleeeeeze!
greedy25 chapter 13 . 7/5/2001
are you really trying to torture me.i gotta know whta happens