Reviews for Fifth Man Down
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 10/7
Awwww. This was really cute.

Thank you!
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 8/17
This is so sweet and touching. Oh Sai...!
This is gorgeous and brilliant. Thank you for shining this light onto Sai. He really is an underrated and under-used character.
redchinese chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh*cries like a kicked puppy*
this is so preety and sad, and gwah
my writing is becoming incomprehensible- but i just want to say your's isn't, at all.
Saifan192837465 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Broken Elsewhere chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I like Sai too, and he's so under appreciated and under represented (even by Kishimoto himself). This was such a beautiful oneshot, bittersweet and filled with lines that are full of so much meaning.

One of the best oneshots for Sai, or any character for that matter, that I've seen.
dire musaera chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I sometimes wish FF had a 'like' button similar to face book, because sometimes it's hard to pin point what it is that makes a read so satisfying.

*Hits the imaginary 'like' button*
cerise888 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
As usual, poignant, to the point, and perceptive. Sai really grows on people, does he not? You do a fantastic job getting into his brain. Kudos!
TheVariable chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Soo...perfect. So Sai. Love it dearly.
eternalshiva chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This is lovely, I love Sai - It's very inspiring. I love the dynamics you presented between the team :)
Riffs chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I like Sai too. The most minor of minor typos (is to are), but who really cares. Very elegant. I pretty much binged on your stories today. Heheh. Subtle and a tad bittersweet. Sai's character is certainly someone underrated and there is so much to him. I enjoyed the way it was written and the psychoanalysis. You took a sweet concept and wove into something akin to quivering on the edge of a cliff. Thanks for the story.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Wow…being in Sai's head is weird…but not as weird as being in Sasuke's head!
dancingqueensillystring chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Oh I love Sai. Everything he says makes me roll over laughing, even when it's not supposed to be funny. I just find him incredibly amusing. Awesome job on this. I thought it was a good idea of what he could be thinking.
prettypriestess chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
So, I think this is something like the sixth review I've left you in the last few hours? I imagine your inbox, if you bother with alerts is getting full, so I'll cut straight to the part where I tell you how much I love that you did a Sai-centric piece that encompasses how socially inept he can be, while still throwing in how much he loves his teammates, even if he doesn't know that's what's going on.

I also really love that you used teaching them how to draw as the central thing, and the details like ink in Naruto's hair, and hoping other people doodle stick figures in the margins of Sakura and Naruto's imagined future make for really, really nice imagery.
Cataglottisme chapter 1 . 11/1/2009