Reviews for Fifth Man Down
Vivaan chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
This...this was something different. In a good way. In a very good way. Somehow satisfying. *hits like*
JellyBeanBo chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
This was a lovely story. There seems to be a poignant message underlying it, but I can't yet put it into words. I just know that I've found another reason to love Sai more, and I loved reading this. Kudos!
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Awwww. This was really cute.

Thank you!
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
This is so sweet and touching. Oh Sai...!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
This is gorgeous and brilliant. Thank you for shining this light onto Sai. He really is an underrated and under-used character.
redchinese chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh*cries like a kicked puppy*
this is so preety and sad, and gwah
my writing is becoming incomprehensible- but i just want to say your's isn't, at all.
Saifan192837465 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNY!
Broken Elsewhere chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I like Sai too, and he's so under appreciated and under represented (even by Kishimoto himself). This was such a beautiful oneshot, bittersweet and filled with lines that are full of so much meaning.

One of the best oneshots for Sai, or any character for that matter, that I've seen.
dire musaera chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I sometimes wish FF had a 'like' button similar to face book, because sometimes it's hard to pin point what it is that makes a read so satisfying.

*Hits the imaginary 'like' button*
sc2017 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
As usual, poignant, to the point, and perceptive. Sai really grows on people, does he not? You do a fantastic job getting into his brain. Kudos!
TheVariable chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Soo...perfect. So Sai. Love it dearly.
eternalshiva chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This is lovely, I love Sai - It's very inspiring. I love the dynamics you presented between the team :)
Riffs chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I like Sai too. The most minor of minor typos (is to are), but who really cares. Very elegant. I pretty much binged on your stories today. Heheh. Subtle and a tad bittersweet. Sai's character is certainly someone underrated and there is so much to him. I enjoyed the way it was written and the psychoanalysis. You took a sweet concept and wove into something akin to quivering on the edge of a cliff. Thanks for the story.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Wow…being in Sai's head is weird…but not as weird as being in Sasuke's head!
dancingqueensillystring chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Oh I love Sai. Everything he says makes me roll over laughing, even when it's not supposed to be funny. I just find him incredibly amusing. Awesome job on this. I thought it was a good idea of what he could be thinking.