Reviews for Gods of Vegas
Abzhighman23 chapter 18 . 10/13/2006
bless wendy lol u really dont like her much do ya lol please carry on with this as soon as xx
Immi chapter 18 . 10/13/2006
If you cut Wendy a break, we wouldn't have awesome scenes like that. I mean, that was just amazing! Though now I really want to kill Hart- Wendy's a fav of mine :(

I don't suppose you could have Cami find out? The [insert word which actually covers Hart's evilness] deserves all the hell people give her.

And is Hodges ever going to get to finish his drinks? I mean, between Lindsey, Wendy, and Archie, it looks like he's never going to get a break. HA! Er, I mean... how sad.

No burning, eh? Darn. Can I burn her at least? That would be more satisfactory than flaming.

Poor Wendy is going crazy- I think that's sort of cute. But hopefully she won't go too nuts.

Update soon and all that, wot wot!
Abzhighman23 chapter 17 . 10/12/2006
lovin it question will there be more sara and sofia coming up lovin the story so much please carry on xx
El Gringo Loco chapter 17 . 10/12/2006
Sybil Hart Fan Club? I pass, and would dearly love to see the Lady in black clean her clock for her.
bene chapter 16 . 10/12/2006
I also like the way you portray "our" dear Catherine too! :-)

She can be guilty as long as it doesn't compromise the relationship she's trying to build with Sara of course.

I'm really curious to read what you have in store for us with this new character of sybil.

Thanks!
Immi chapter 17 . 10/12/2006
Can I burn the lobby, then?

I mean, that's just really low. She's not back forever, but while she's there, she can't live without the man who's heart she trampled on? Ick. Somebody shoot her.

...Wait... that sounds like something you might do... hm. Well, my day just got a little brighter!

Real job, huh? Sometimes I wonder why I must be the only one without a life... :)

Update really soon! This is so wonderful!

Thanks for the compliment, by the way :))
Immi chapter 16 . 10/12/2006
YAY! Lady Heather and shippiness! Both things are making Immi happy!

On another note, my hatred for Sybil Hart is growing rabidly. Thinking of Catherine as a stripper instead of a colleague is just really wrong.

...And Catherine's anything but cheap...

Trained monkey, huh? But I don't own an accordion! ...right. So, update soon and all of that, great chapter... yeah.

And for the record, I don't know if you're insane or not. I have a Cath icon, and I post fics on LJ, but I sincerely doubt you would think either very good :)

Update soon (said it already, but oh well), and hopefully there'll be more Lady Heather! ...Cami too if you can manage it?
icklebitodd chapter 16 . 10/12/2006
I am well trained...in certain aspects, okay so very few aspects but hey I got the basics nailed.

Weakness is what makes us strong and our ego's taht amke us weak.

Like that you ddressed the bit of Catherine's character were we were all left wondering if the wrioters had forgotten their medication, and again you add in Catherine regretting and repenting her actions against Sara.

The couch sceen made me laugh, so much more could have doen though I mean mischief. At work the other day, the manager we (the minons) all (but a very few -her pets) hate fell asleep in the staff canteen and we just left her there...then the shift ended and the store was now shut so we thought we should wake her up (heing the nice people we are), a few sharp pokes and nothing other then some highly amsuing mumbles among the lines of 'your not getting any so stop trying'. Opportunity was there so three of the other managers went down to the shop floor grabbed the halloween face paints and a masterpiece was made. One very cruel handful of frozzen peas down the shirt from my team leader later and we were all running for our lives. She makes a hurricane look like a small breeze when she gets fired up. Ahh another tangent *shrugs*

I can completely understand why someone would want to meet Lady H. Look at her reputation and deep insights as well as freaky ability to read people. Unfortunately she is often used as a pawn in most stories in order to get people together and her strength of character is shown. Based on the little ramblings you did in the past story I'm intrigued as to her involvement but hey I always am.
El Gringo Loco chapter 16 . 10/12/2006
Loved the breakroom scene. Warrick had really better watch his back after that one. But we're seeing diverse human sides of the CSI's etc. Catherine clearly has a grudge against Sylvia. And since this author does nothing without purpose. I somehow suspect that she's going to be one of the really rotten apples in this one.

Catherine's guilt over her treatment of Sara. And Sara's over events long past. Lady Heather walking in in the middle - hmm.
Abzhighman23 chapter 16 . 10/11/2006
lovin lady heather always have lol please carry this great fic as soon as xx
icklebitodd chapter 15 . 10/11/2006
I looked up Kate Mulgrew on YouTube and your descrition of her voice and mine differs greatly. I would tell you mine but I do fear physcial pain. Though I would like to point out that I didn't watch an epi I merely watched an interview.

Weird you updating at like four in the afternoon as apposed to your normal one o'clock in the morning slot, does that mean we get two chapters?

Sybil seems to me an ass and I have taken a stronger disliking to her then to the absoulte bastard of a teacher I had in my final years of primary school, I truely hate the man. I can see how my time with him has benefitted me but I still loathe him with passion. TANGENT! And the fact the preident asked her 'personally' to deal with it doesn't impress me much nor do I get the idera it does the others. She is the kind of person who gets off by letting people know who she is and what she can do to them if they disagree, I hate them people grr

What do your latest letter jumble mean? ACLU? Clueless all over again.

A few funny little quip 'little bus mishap' and I loved the bang on conclusion of your past story "The world-famous Gilbert Grissom’s hand-picked protégé stabbed by a psycho that almost made it to the Senate."

O well I will wait with baited breath for the next intallment like the trained Jessica I am.
Abzhighman23 chapter 15 . 10/11/2006
oh dear this cant be gd please carry on with this i love so much xx
Immi chapter 15 . 10/11/2006
I. Don't. Like. Her. How is it that you can make me hate a character in one chapter? Oh well, I'm hardly complaining. I love characters that I get to hate :) Update soon, please!
icklebitodd chapter 14 . 10/11/2006
Oo

I really liked Grissom in this chapter (a good ting considering he is the chapter I suppose). The idea of him wanting to mirror Greg's behaviour made me laugh out loud and almst drop my guniea pig, needless to say she wasn't amused.

Like the jigsaw pieces coming together to show the work achieved even if the end result doesn't necessarily reflect it.

Like the Sara reflection, the pride that she has found something to keep her away, something of substance away from work and (I find this is the show as well)that Sara represents the clear divison and mind sets of the two.

I know what the NAACP is due to studing the Black Civil Rights movement but as for LVIL you've got me.

Curious as to the new voice mainly due to your describtion of their voice. Also I want to see what you have in mind for the him follwoing your pening up of the other clamshell Sara.

Hope your mum is fine, I always found when my dad was in hosptial I wasn't worried about him, I knew he'd be find. I was concerned that the doctors would do something wrong, a very normal concern heighted by the fact it was brain surgery.
Abzhighman23 chapter 14 . 10/11/2006
lol lovin it so much i love the last line love the whole story please carry on with it as soon as xx
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »