Reviews for Gods of Vegas
icklebitodd chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
wo so bi finally got to open this chapter n not get told to check my url wo.

the 'sidle fault' i haven't come across that in ages...made me grin which after the week i've had... the whole three days of it(once i have sorted it out in my head will come and sit on your knee and tell auntie jo all about it)

like the little description and its so true i always need a holiday to get over the one i was just on, well okay i just don't want to go back to the real world but same thing right?

makes me laugh that you have to 'practise' grissoms when to me he is a very simple character when you excel so easily at the complex and contadicting sara sidle. - o while i'm listening to the right song, my sister has a challenge for you - a song fic interested?

the humour of this chapter was brillaint and the gentle head slapping fantastic. i am craving more in the same way i crave creme eggs

o btw what goddess do you know? i have to dress up as one for a party and so far am decorating a jacket by painting on a countryside scene (if i get the bloody time) and going as the goddess of nature.
El Gringo Loco chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
A carefully laid foundation built around our tragically changed world that looks promising indeed. Built on characters and situations from two previous two stories, Angels and Demons of Las Vegas, I echo the author's advice to read them before delving into this one. While it may stand alone, based on what I've seen so far. I doubt the true flavor of it will come out without the background.

And Rebel Girl, you apologize too much. Some may find the story difficult to read in light of the real world situation or their involvement in it. Others it will be thought provoking. And perhaps thru the prism of fiction, be able to see what they find difficult to face in reality. Many veterans, despite their own memories, are able to enjoy Marg Helgenberger's previous series China Beach. (Catherine Willows could easily be a somewhat more mature verion of K C McClosky, her character in that series.)

In short readers/viewers will choose their material for reasons of our own. You write excellent stories. Take pride in them and let the readers take from them what they may.
Abzhighman23 chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
hey lovin it want more please carry on as soon as xx
bene chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
I'm ready for this third part.

I'm really looking forward to read more.

I know you will update soon :-)

Thanks!
Abzhighman23 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Wow lol i like the full on approach please continue with this as soon as possible i want more xx
icklebitodd chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
why hello there!

was wondering when you were gonna get this up last night when i was pretending that getting any sleep was still a possibilty.

your little authors note amused me greatly. you professional sounding person you. 'twas very long, as per usul, and took me ages to read but don't worry it is now clear your ass is as protected as the queen's crown jewels

this chappie i like it reminds me of well you, as this is your writing style but also of a book i reada few months ago 'hiroshima'by john hersey by the way you set it all out and has it taking place.

i knew what the bag was before he even got to it, and am guessing that people will blame Alejandro. and as for the bus well 7/7/2005. that one caiught my attention staright away and continues your bizarre little thing of continually reminding me about times in british history.

looking forward to more because well intoductions suck. your hope for a lighter edge to your writing seems to have evapourated and your now infamous dark writing is still raging at 100mph - but then again thats why we love you.

hmm you wanted more and i write less oo well that wil change...quickly
carinaroo chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
I haven't commented before but I thought it was a good a time as any. I've loved your stories and particularly this trilogy.

This is an excellent start of what I'm sure is going to be another awesome story. Keep it up!

BTW, Also good to read that Dr. Cambridge will be making a return. I loved her character!
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13