Reviews for Gods of Vegas
Electrafixion66 chapter 16 . 1/25/2010
That 419 bit had me laughing out loud. And I love Cathrine and Warrick together.

Cheers!
Electrafixion66 chapter 10 . 1/25/2010
You are a writing machine :) I'm gonna be sad when this trilogy is over, but momma I am enjoying the ride!
Electrafixion66 chapter 9 . 1/25/2010
I love it when lindsey's a wise ss!
Electrafixion66 chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
I was concerned for Sophia, but had faith that you would keep her safe. :)

And I gotta tell you, I really missed your author notes.
Seth chapter 59 . 2/9/2008
Oh my Goddess. Um wow ah wow.

What a brilliant saga.

You have captured the characters, spirit and essence of CSI. The characters grew in themselves and as a family. Your original characters had a variety of dimensions.

I could see the characters as I read this wonderful saga.
Willow-Eris chapter 59 . 9/17/2007
Wow, there is no other word to describe your work. I was so enthralled that I read all three in the trilogy in one day. I cannot wait to see what you come up with next.
livaklaurana chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
I've read this series way too many times.

You know this is the best Sassy story i've ever read Baby.

And i thought that before i became majorly bias!

Had a few hours spare.. couldn't sleep and decided to read it all again! Actually stopped to read your little authors notes..

I See it from a whole new light!

You did real good with this one my girl.

Your No1 Fan, Always & Forver.
El Gringo Loco chapter 59 . 1/23/2007
A beautiful ending to an excellent story. You can almost hear Lady Heather's voice and profound words in the background as the credits start to roll. It's been a great side - thanks for bringing us along.
Abzhighman23 chapter 59 . 12/16/2006
Hey thamks for this it was amazing i have enjoyed the whole story adn cant wait for the next big read xx
Mystical G Panther chapter 59 . 12/15/2006
WOOT your done!

I really like this fic!

And i really liked the ending!

-mystical panther
Immi chapter 59 . 12/15/2006
How could you make a sequel? I think you've already nearly killed pretty much everyone!

Aw... it be over. I think I might actually have freetime again. Darn.

I am a little disappointed that there was no 'Sofia's reaction' chapter, but I'm pretty sure everyone knows exactly what would happen. None of it would make a difference (except for a little more comforting maybe), and they'd be all perfectly happyful again.

O_O Cami stole Hart's badge... I could really just hug you right now. That has got to be the best revenge ever! Not to mention a very complicated mess to get out of for Hart *evil grin*

Feel bad for Cami, though... getting sued really can't be fun. Especially when you already blame yourself a lot. At least Wendy's there to cheer her up!

And Lady H and Grissom are together, which really should be more canony. Heck, if she showed up, there is NO WAY that Grissom would stay with Sara. Three episodes she's been in (I think) with Grissom- and more subtext in them than the whole rest of the series with Sara and *sobs* Grissom.

Oh, and of course we finally have CathWarrick. Which really did take forever for you to finish up.

I like spoilery things... Hm. Now that I know who your beta-reader is-

No, that's mean. Immi'll just have to wait patiently for once.

Er... actually, I need to finish Christmas shopping before I read any more of your stuff. It seems to like distracting me.

Not that I personally care, but my siblings might.

The first day I realized that Sofia had a part in the credits, I just sat and stared blatantly for about a minute or so. Then I started shrieking and bouncing off the walls. Never have I been so relieved at having family away from home.

Greg's and Sofia's scenes this season have really been highlights. Besides the first two eps, at least. Those first two were decently funful. At least Cath and Sara got some actual screentime together...

Maybe I should just use LJ for ranting...

Merry Christmas! Good luck without excuse not to go shopping!

Uh- that's odd. I was going to ask you to update. But it's over. Oh. It really is over. I think I might cry. I don't want it to be over! But I think that sort of doesn't matter.

This series is a wonderful depiction of character developement, romance, people getting stabbed- shot, poisoned, and burning buildings. You need a medal. I need to get you one. Really shiny with sparkles. And rainbow. Can't forget rainbow. Really big, shiny, sparkly, rainbowy, golden silver medal. And my appreciation for this story would still not be wholly expressed even if I found such a shiny. This really is one of the greatest series I've ever had the pleasure to read.

Thank you very much, and may the Force be with you. Always.
NadezhdaSt chapter 56 . 12/15/2006
Wow! It seems all my brain is capable of coming up with at the moment. The last chapter totally rocked my world as some would say. And I love you for it! I promise I'm never ever going to threaten to kill you, no matter how tempted I am. This chapter was so precious I can never thank you enough for it. What can I say-I love Gil and Lady Heather separately,but I adore them together. :)

Another huge thanks abot finally providing me with that Warrick/Catherine moment in the last chapter. It was delightfully sweet,but this chapter is the best thing of yours I've ever read. I'm still dumbfounded by how perfect it is. Loved the little moment between Sara and Heather by the way. :) Sara has to take really good care of Sofia now and I'm glad that shes doing it. That and finally coming to her senses. I'd say it was about time.

Once again a zillion thanks for this chapter. Even the title- Preconceived Notions of Victorian Normalcy is perfect. I give you 30 out of 10.
Mystical G Panther chapter 56 . 12/14/2006
YAY more Grissom and Heather!

update really soon

-mystical panther
Immi chapter 56 . 12/14/2006
*sigh* I really was hoping that the his hearing would come back, so I could just ignore all of the problems that could possibly come up. Oh well, what's done is done, I suppose.

Does this mean that Grissom has to quit his job? So Cath would probably get the position... or someone Ecklie decides to stick them with out of spite.

Neither of those options really appeals to me. Mostly because while Grissom's supervision is a bit on the odd side... it would just be weird not having him as supervisor. Immi's gotten too used to it, I guess.

And he's actually somewhat bearable as a human being in this fic.

Of course, I really liked the Sassy note at the beginning of the chapter. Just seems cute to have Sara watching over Sofia. *snickers* True, your stories seem to have very little sunshine and rainbows with them. Still, it was sort of a nice change. I remain an angstoholic, though.

And Lady Heather moments... those are always so much fun. Especially when she spoke with Hart. Immi's still bouncing off the walls from that chapter.

GLH is also a good thing. Heather needs to show up in this sorry excuse of a season and fix things and get Gilbert to break up with Sara.

Like that will ever happen... darn.

Season six has basically been ruined for me. I loved the first episodes, but the last one... *cries* The only thing that's still tempting me is the fact that there's lots of Detective Curtis. The rest... I just don't know. Season six was great except for the last- 2 minutes?

This season... I don't know. I think that they've come up with a lot of good ideas, but didn't really do them justice. I enjoyed the first two eps, and the one where Greg got beat up, but the whole mini killer is still on my nerves. So I'm not exactly perky at the moment. A little mad, much.

Shotgun was a very good point.

Literal is always more fun... and more... *interesting*.

Update really really soon, please! So I can stop haunting my computer and go Christmas shopping!
Abzhighman23 chapter 56 . 12/14/2006
Hey lovin it please carry on with this as soon as xx
187 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »