Reviews for Gods of Vegas
El Gringo Loco chapter 56 . 12/14/2006
Beautiful in all it's elegant simplicity. Heather's acceptance of Gil exactly as he is. Regardless of the cruel hand the fates have dealt him. Or the changes that it will make in his life, that is true love.
Abzhighman23 chapter 55 . 12/13/2006
Hey lovin it please carry on with this as soon as i want more xx
Mystical G Panther chapter 55 . 12/13/2006
Good chapter!

...why would yOU NEED A BULLET PROOF VEST!

Immi chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Bah (humbug)! I forgot my shiny! Thank you very kindsly for the wonderful shiny :)

Much happiness and rainbows,

Immi
Immi chapter 55 . 12/13/2006
So Cath and Warrick finally get together. FINALLY. Good grief, somehow you managed to put more tension than is in the actual show, and it still took a while. Of course, getting people together in the middle of a story tends to be not as satisfying or something.

Bah! (humbug) That doesn't really matter. The point is, they be together now! Yay! Sound the drums!

And Sara told Sofia she loved her. Aww... Such a fluffy moment. Sweet and fluffy. PEEPS!

Dr. Sidle isn't nearly as much fun as Sara. Then again, doctors rarely are... and there I go again. Sheesh.

... Immi says sternum.

Babbling is very, very cute. Especially when it comes to Sara. Downright adorable it be.

Yay... this was such a sweet perfect chapter. All warm and fuzzy.

It's nice to see warm and fuzzies come back to Sassy. Immi really really missed it.

So cute together it's illegal? Well, if it's possible... yeah. Really, really !SQUEE! All happies now... this is really nice. How am I supposed to leave a review if I can't complain about anything, darn it!

My wardrobe would be like that too, but apparently I'm already too gloomy with my fashion choices. Bah (humbug), guess I'm just unlucky like that.

Haha! Angst complaining privileges in the clear! Awesomeness!

60% of the fanbase apparently didn't know... Darn. Now we have to wait until Jan. 4 for new episodes. Maybe the schedules are broken...

I can't believe that some of the people think this is one of the best seasons. Maybe GSR has gone to their heads... contaminating their brainpower.

...

Well things of evil have to have SOME powers!

SVU was repeat. The one where Dani comes in at the end of the episode.

I doubt Immi gets the same visuals as other people. I'm a tad too odd.

Good grief, did you have to be so literal? Ah well, I think I might prefer all this fluffiness to an argument. Despite the fact that Sofia has become a literal smokin' hot detective, and ran into a burning building to get it.

Eye candy comment coming up in a few chapters? I shall wait as patiently as Immi possibly can.

Shouldn't be a problem as long as you-

UPDATE! Updateupdateupdate!

-update quickly. Pwease?

Thank you for the fluffy squee chapter. And goodnight!

Merry less-than-two-weeks-till Christmas!

Oh crud. I need to go and buy things! And make a list! AA!
icklebitodd chapter 54 . 12/13/2006
go grissom! way to actually play poltics - may i just say for someone who struggles to write a grissom you are exceedingly good at it.

i was waiting for this scene with the three strong women though i have to admit i wanted it to be with a fourth - sara - venting and cutting the women to shreds though LH's rant and cami's mockery did about the same.

like the whole idea you made hart a 'god' which automatically deemed her a destructive force - cookies for that - and well the "A good spanking." line had me giggling like a toddler on coca cola
Mystical G Panther chapter 54 . 12/12/2006
loved it!

BUT I CAN"T BELIEVE GRISS IS DEAF! LIKE COME ON!

...it's not permenent(sp?) is it?

NadezhdaSt chapter 54 . 12/12/2006
Wow! Did I say I take back my death threat? If I haven't, I'm saying it now. You're too valuable to kill. I have to read the end of this awesome story after all. ;) So don't you worry about me. I can't,however, vouch for the others.

By the way do the doctors know that Grissom is deaf? Or is he leaving out that bit of information because he's too stubborn to tell? I'm just wondering because the doctor said that he had a concussion,but didn't mention anything about losing his hearing to Nick. So I'm wondering... Good going with Nick and the doctor by the way. I loved how she refused him, but he was sure he had her,because her eyes gave her away. Made me smile. :) Still does. I love such little touches.

Now see why I love Lady Heather and why I was afraid you had killed her? She's just awesome! I loved the way she put Sibyl down! To think I had nearly forgotten all about Sibyl Hart... Guess, I was just too concentrated on other, more important to me characters. Must say I loved the fact that she hadn't let them take off her boots too. To sum up a lot of things made me smile in the last three chapters and I can't wait for the next.
Immi chapter 54 . 12/12/2006
ROFL. Oh my gosh, that has got to be my favorite non-shippy (well, sort of non-shippy- GLH a bit) scene in this entire series! I mean, Cami and Lady Heather! Come on! That just rocks!

And the eye candy comment has yet to be addressed, right?

It's like Christmas.

... Okay, that comment works so much better in a month other than December.

Seriously, though. Lady Heather beating down Hart? Wonderful. Absolutely positively perfect!

If only she had had a whip with her. *sigh* Oh well, I guess you can't have everything.

LOVED the pinata simile. I can just picture a tough FBI agent shooting some poor paper mache donky and picking up all the little treats that fall out. It's just... dare I say it... cute.

Dominatrix Barbie? Never heard that one before, but it really works well for Lady H!

...Great, now I'm imagining Barbie having a whip made of shoelace and hitting Ken. Thanks a lot!

You know, I think Sara's the only one that has survived personal interaction with Hart. Not what I expected at all when you introduced her. I thought Sara would have a new Catherine. Sans steamy screencaps, of course.

Hart still needs more punishment, though. Talking about the 4th Amendment when someone has just watched their patient kill themself... that is just a whole new level of wrong.

"You can both bitch about how awful your friends are. Honestly, bringing you to the hospital when you're injured, the nerve of them."

Some doctors should just say silent. Like the IDSA- Uh.. not going to go down that path. Take WAY too long. Immi really loved that line.

"take tea in the afternoon and tie up and beat people at night had to be truly fascinating and her truly impeccable taste in boots could not be discounted"

*smirks* Yes... Lady Heather seems to have another fan. And her boots really are awesome.

*Makes note* Demand... that Sara... rides motorcycle... to work... before... season finale.

Yep yep! That would just about make my day! Especially if it happened when Grissom goes away!

Er... I sure hope you'll still be alive after the season finale. My mom says (bless her sometimes) that the writers just threw in GSR to show the fans that it would never work out, and before the end of the season, it will be done for.

Of course, other things can still go wrong, I suppose. But if GSR ended, I think Immi'd be in too much of a happy trance to really care. Unless something bad happened to Sara, Sofia, Cath, or Wendy. Or Mandy. That would sort of be a downer.

So my privileges concerning complaining about angst aren't revoked?

Ugh, I don't want to go to the crazy house! The white coats are too odd. Odd in the bad way. I like black- or midnight blue. Now that would be cool.

You're right. It is an awesome update. Made Immi feel sparkly all over!

Update again with awesomeness pretty pretty PLEASE!

*Goes back to whining about SVU*
El Gringo Loco chapter 54 . 12/12/2006
"You do not mess with a woman and her leather." Not if you value your life you don't.

A truly great chapter, priceless even - That whole interchange was worthy of an academy award. I do know from experience that two people sharing a hospital room can get to know each other pretty well. Am hoping the budding friendship and respect between Cami and Heather blossoms and endures through this and many other stories.

BTW - Lady Heather was right. Sybil is a spoiled self indulgent brat and really does need a good spanking. It may only be figuratively in fiction, but I hope she gets it.
Abzhighman23 chapter 54 . 12/12/2006
Hey great chapter u wrote cami fabulous great best so far please carry on with this as soon as xx
Mystical G Panther chapter 53 . 12/11/2006
What do mean when you wrote this, "He almost smiled; what ringing in his ears? All he heard, all he would ever hear again, were the simple, supple sounds of silence." IS HE DEAF?

Abzhighman23 chapter 53 . 12/11/2006
Hey lovin it please carry on with this as soon as xx
Immi chapter 53 . 12/11/2006
:P

Ugh, I hate the Sheriff. Actually, I hate most political figures. Though the thought of PR gold with Sara and Sofia being lesbians is a bit of a fun concept. Just because- no clue why. That's just me.

It's so nice that everyone in the LV Crime Lab is so secure with their carreers :))

Yay- Nicky and (shudder) Grissom are both okay! Dr. Gabriel's fun. I think Sara wins with that nasty stab wound. Either way, she still gets the villain with the most malicious intent.

Isn't it bad form to flirt with the Doc that patches you up? Then again, I've never had the good fortune of a female doctor, so what do I know?

Oh heck! How did I manage to miss the bit about Heather? Good grief, I thought I was at least somewhat observant. That gets an ultra happy 'Yayzor' then. 'Cause I liked Lady H's character before any of this story.

I don't really like Grissom. How he's portrayed in this trilogy has grown a bit on me, but I'm afraid that's it. All hope for the actual series was lost the moment he started *shudder* dating Sara.

So there.

Hee hee hee, LV CSIs should just get some rich guy (Sam's still alive here, right?) to donate money for a law enforcement hospital. No straw drawing, and no surprises when you see the same people a lot.

Don't worry, be happy! I'm sure no one will actually go through with their threats. You haven't posted all of the story yet, remember. Can't have you dying in the middle.

Hm. Maybe we could kill you, and find your beta-reader and use bribery to get the other chapters. That's not a bad idea... But then where would I get my enjoyable conversations? I guess Immi won't be killing you, at least.

Mothers are odd people.

Well, yes there is always room for character death, but the aftermath gets a little complicated.

It was raining. No indulgence of pyromania this week.

Have you ever seen an exploding Pringles can with the ingredients I mentioned? Well, it doesn't really explode, it melts! It is the most awesome thing ever- short of watching my brother poor gasoline on his shoe and-

-and I doubt you care. Still, ranting like that is fun sometimes.

Hm. I sense that you seem a tad upset with me. Though I still fail to see the outburst about character tragedies. Surely I am allowed to complain? I haven't really done anything too awful, have I? I'm grinning, just so you know.

Congrats, by the way. My mother is now considering committing me. All because you made a sickling roll around on the floor and laugh for a few minutes.

Oh please update soon. Pleases work, right? Pretty pretty please!
El Gringo Loco chapter 52 . 12/10/2006
"Questions of sanity" - is there any to question? Naw - with all due respect your Majesty, the first qualification for a successful writer is to be just as nutty as your readers. And we love you for it.

"Now that I'm done blowing things up, we might just get to the end of this story...maybe." Aw - Do we have to?
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »