Reviews for Inferno, Purgatorio, Paradiso
Denna Tejat chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
OOC? I don't think so. In my opinion it was beautifully written, and Envy's feeling were so real as if it were me there on his place. XD and it's so rare to read such a good fic in the rated M section.
Musu chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Touching. Maybe they were OOC, but it was beatifully written and I could really feel Envy's strong feelings on myself.

That's what, in my oppinion, makes a fanfic good. -when I can feel with the person in focus...

What can I say? Keep up the good work :3
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
kawaii ne~~
BrokenBloodDrops chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Cute.
CURSEDvenus chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Beautifully written.

It's rare that I come across a beautiful piece when it comes to 'M' rated yaoi.

I love how you wrote everything in context and how everything just flowed. To me, I actually didn't see it as OOC.

Well done. _

Favorite favorite favorite.
Condemned Ballad chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Quite possibly one of the most satisfying fics I have ever read. Something about how you led up to the ending- exploring each aspect of Envy's life, how Edward suddenly changed things... Definitely one of my favorites.
ofmustachesandtomatoes chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
This is really great; your work is very lovely, almost like a song, or poetry. :]
Alana84 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Another awesome one-shot, I loved it! You're very talented!

And no, I've never thought about it, to be honest but now when you mentioned it, yeah, he does, lol!

Agan, well done!
Chessaia chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I LOVE IT! Thank you!
Harmful Harlot chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Loved it!
BlackSongBird chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Very good, very very good. I like the touch of the music terms. Encore!
yumemi chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
OMG you're rite! I never noticed! (I'm ashamed to call myself an EdXEnvy fan.. -_-) Keep writing FMA fanfics! they're so cute! _
PaperDragonfly chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
This was fun! I love fluff, so it doesn't matter to me if they're ooc as long as there's fluff. What language were the headings/labels in? russian? greek? pardon me for my lack of linguistic skills. xD
Aarien chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
That's been a really nice fic to read! _

And don't worry about the italian words, they're all spelled correctly (I know: I'm italian )
TOOL.2 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
loved it! were the section parts latin? i must make my self remember those!

i love this!