Reviews for Losing The Love
Guest chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
update pls... and pls., abandoned this story cuz it's really good, however still wish for shznat..
DschingisKhan chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
It's too bad this stalled. It's an interesting premise that doesn't see much play; it could use a bit of cleanup with the word choice (lots of repetition and word turns of phrase), but it was going good places.
Arrietti chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
I absolutely love this story. Honestly, this is like reading a script of a Korean drama. There are a lot of emotions and sweet/sad scenes. I couldn't help it but feel bad for all of them to get tangled in such situation.

I like Shizuru/Nao pairing. Nao made a good subtitution for Natsuki but it is unfortunate that Shizuru is still hung up over Natsuki. Still, I am a fan of Nat/Shiz and there is hope for them.

The last paragraph was just heart-breaking. It was very touching and foreshadowed a bitter-sweet ending. I wish that this story will be continued...
devilhamster chapter 9 . 3/16/2012
this is a really good one. i love it very much. though as much as i feels and pity for nao but i still support shiznat all the way. i wish that they can finally be together and find happiness. sames goes with nao and reito. i hope they could find someone else who can give them as much happiness as shizuru can. thanks for the chapter and i cant wait for the update soon.
jo-Kaon17 chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
i almost though that Reito and Shizuru are going to kiss out there, and the way Natsuki acted she just show her jealousy so clearly..

..Now its Nao's turn,ha!,to see ShizNao hold hands really mad Natsuki melt down..:(

..and the last scene when the three of them watching the fire works is really cool,sweet and kinda romantic too..everything seems to get more and more interesting..

..how long has it been dud?, more than three years and there's no update..are you gonna continue this or not?..im willing to wait as long as you didnt abandon this story completely,,so if you ever come back, your still have people who will look forward to your story..so please update as soon as you can..:)...by the way great story and i love your plot,im looking forward how this story will end..:)
jo-Kaon17 chapter 8 . 1/11/2012
..Shizuru is really awesome to get those fish that easily while Nao and Natsuki straggle trough it...and now she have three fish and name them based on their own name is quite cute..

..ridding in a tea cup that fast is totally INSANE..lol

...pretty clever move of Reito out there HA?..to be alone with Shizuru makes the two green eyed girls jealous..
jo-Kaon17 chapter 7 . 1/11/2012
here come the spoilers..Reito and Mikoto,,
jo-Kaon17 chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
i like the scene where Nao and Natsuki try to argue with Shizuru about going to amusement park..right at that moment there is no doubt that they are alike..i always like this scene when the two argue in every story i read, its so entertaining..:)
jo-Kaon17 chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
sometimes i envied Mikoto,,especially when she was on Shizuru's lap..
jo-Kaon17 chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
Natsuki is jealous indeed..,like in the previous chapter that she threaten Nao to stay away to Shizuru. She should make her move before she totally lose her...
jo-Kaon17 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Nao?..no doubt she is a better replacement since she and Natsuki is alike in many ways..
anon chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
are you the idiot who pulled the "i'll kill my cat if miley doesn't come back to twitter" hoax?
bubble.duckie chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
Until now, I still can't picture Shizuru with her but then again I'm a ShizNat fanatic. Still, you manage to evoke such a good feeling in me when Natsuki is trying to fix their relationship! Thank you very much for bringing this fic to us!
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
OMG! I can't believe it! It actually made me shiver to imagine Shizuru with HER! Now you have made me really curious!
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Ouch! That's got to hurt! I don't know why but I really like plots like this where the heroine is struggling and hurting and then hopefully will be victorious in the end! Dare I hope that there is a happily ever after to this story!