Reviews for Graffiti
Cyan Rubies chapter 1 . 4/18
OMG So cute! I love how Sakura was like 'He's behind me, isn't he?"
So fluffy and funny, keep up the good work!
xXCorruptedCrimsonXx chapter 1 . 2/21
this is the cutest thing I've ever read! It's so adorable and I love how you incorporated the myth into this omg
(Their names are pinkXblue that's the best combo! Haha)

Thank you for writing this beautiful masterpiece.
Trisha chapter 1 . 2/4
That was SOOOO cute. I'm bookmarking that. For sure. I loved how Sakura was all like,"... And he's right behind me, isn't he?" Ohmymotherfreakinggoodness, it was just making me LOL and and it was absolutely cute, oh wait, I said that already. But you get my point.
Maymist chapter 1 . 1/28
EEK! So adorable! I love this! :D Insanely superb! Well done!:D
Bloomart124 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I loved this story! The idea of the graffiti wall is awesome and Sakura and Sasuke are way too adorable.
I love Graffiti, I would love to see something like that. Have you heard of 5 Pointz in NYC? It's amazing! They took whitewashed it as well, which sucks because it was truly an amazing piece of art.
Anyways, great job and keep writing!
-Happy Holidays! :)
1XxKiraXx1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
DAAAW! This one-shot was so darn CUTE! Not to mention funny, lol! XD LOVED IT! You did an awesome job! :D
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
WHat a lovely concept. I'm pretty sure my name would never nd up on that wall, sadly enough. I'm a bit too... intimidating to the men around me to ever get into a relationship. Hell, I've only ever ben on one date, and then he avoided me for the next week thinking I was going to kill him for not liking me all that much.
TEAM-SHAKIRA chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
nice...interesting...nice idea
jihyun15 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
gaaaaaahhhh how cute! /
DestinyItachi chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This was so cute! :3
Chiruno-Chan chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Oh yeah, this story was totally awesome! I do hope you write more of these interesting masterpieces, i adore them! SasuSaku fluff is on the top of my list, i lurve them!

Keep on writing cause your skills are awesome!

Chi-Chan XD
Valen chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Valen NoselLz
The-dark-delights-of-words chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
this was so cute!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
That little tidbit of Kaka-sensei made me laugh. You casanova you.

The real gold was Sakura's outburst though. Hilarious! On the otherhand, Naruto and Hinata's was so cute. NejiTenten, eh? I guess she was daring the disheartened fangirls to deny it.

Sasuke is Sasuke. Pfft.