Reviews for Graffiti
I loooooooooove it!
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 3/28
Heheheheh, this is really nice!
astrayangelwings chapter 1 . 2/21
i thought of dymx's work art/Day-1-prompt-The-Smell-of-Fresh-Paint-465247298 as i read this
Brilliant.
Rere chapter 1 . 1/8
Wow! Good writing and I like the plot. What a nice and light story to read. But from my opinion, in this story Sasuke is a lil bit OOC cause I can't imagine he could or even would kiss a girl (Sakura, of course) in public. He'll never hold a girl's hand just to show off his affection, except for running away from danger (like in anime when he holds Sakura's hand so many times). Aww! 3 And Sakura? She would have punched Naruto on the spot if he ever done something like that. LOL

Anyway, I like your writing though! It is very amusing and I enjoy reading it well. Especially when Naruto asked the crowd at the end of the story. I almost scream: "ME! ME! Oh please, MEEE!"
AkatsukiDragonRose chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Oh my god I love this so much! *Squeals*
Anna chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I like it...You have original idea :)
Soph chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
So. Cute. Hihi :)
The Mistress Snape chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This is all kinds of sweet.
Cyan Rubies chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
OMG So cute! I love how Sakura was like 'He's behind me, isn't he?"
So fluffy and funny, keep up the good work!
xXCorruptedCrimsonXx chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
this is the cutest thing I've ever read! It's so adorable and I love how you incorporated the myth into this omg
(Their names are pinkXblue that's the best combo! Haha)

Thank you for writing this beautiful masterpiece.
Trisha chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
That was SOOOO cute. I'm bookmarking that. For sure. I loved how Sakura was all like,"... And he's right behind me, isn't he?" Ohmymotherfreakinggoodness, it was just making me LOL and and it was absolutely cute, oh wait, I said that already. But you get my point.
Maymist chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
EEK! So adorable! I love this! :D Insanely superb! Well done!:D
WarriorQueen124 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I loved this story! The idea of the graffiti wall is awesome and Sakura and Sasuke are way too adorable.
I love Graffiti, I would love to see something like that. Have you heard of 5 Pointz in NYC? It's amazing! They took whitewashed it as well, which sucks because it was truly an amazing piece of art.
Anyways, great job and keep writing!
-Happy Holidays! :)
1XxKiraXx1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
DAAAW! This one-shot was so darn CUTE! Not to mention funny, lol! XD LOVED IT! You did an awesome job! :D