Reviews for Graffiti
els1324 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Aww! That was awesome! 0...whoa! So Sasuke made Naruto make that! So freakin cool! . lol
hushhushyou chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Hah that was brilliant! I loved it :] But I was wondering, the last line, is that what Sasuke added to the wall? Or is it just there..? lol I wasn't sure. Anyway, once again, I loved it. Very creative and cute.
Almondoil chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
What a nice read.) I've read the Greek love story, Pyramus and Thisbe and I loved how you incorporated it to the story.

He smirked again.

“Does that make it official enough for you?”

She stared at him.

Then she broke into a large smile.

“I think so.”

“Then – some shaved ice with fruit?”

Aw. I really really liked this part. Nakakakilig. XD
mipapo chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
aw! that was incredibly cute. im like squealing x3 hope you write more SasuSaku soon - im CERTAINLY looking forward to them ('specially lime and fluff :x) XD
Gothmonkey642 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
kiss ass story, ive seen that unfabulous episode and i remember hearing about that greek myth from A midsummer nights dream the play by shakespear! still good story (gai sensei pose)
Silverstar871 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
AW! that was super cute! I loved it! _ This story is 100% original and very talented! Wonderful, wonderful job!
xXAnime AquamarineXx chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Aw...this was so kawaii!You need 2 do more!Keep it up!

Best of luck,

A.A.
SkyblueSunshine chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Heh, out of all your fics, this was the first I read and in my opinion, it's still the best )

Although it was fairly obvious what the message on the wall was going to be, the suspense leading up to it is still pretty good.

I look forward to future fics of yours!
Rubi.Red chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
KAwai I loved it.
Vampire Muffins chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
love it.
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
thats awesome

i really liked that

this is the best fanfiction story ever!

and i dont usually say that.

thats a compliment.

kepe up the good work.

and liked how you hooked up everybody wit oc gurls and kakashi wit all them women.
Kaydreams chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
OMG! LOVED IT!
ShiokuXRose chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
AW! So cute. Especially the names of the OCs paired up with the others. AW!
bo0bahh chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
wowowow! nice story..is there gonna be a sequel? i would love one!
Tiasha chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Aw! So much fluff! My tooth hurts because of all the sugary goodness!
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »