Reviews for Past Healer
kira chapter 8 . 4/28
hey... are you not continue your fanfic? i really like this fanfic... and... i dont understand what your nit mean... can you tell me what the meaning of your note?
YepTheRebel chapter 7 . 3/24
Soo I very much like this story and really hope it won't become a Mpreg, it just makes me very uncomfortable and weird, like no offense.
So this a vote against!
mirian chapter 8 . 1/25
actualiza pronto
Whaaaaaaat chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Yeah, multitasking is where you can do two or more tasks at the same time. Ain't it?
Whaaaaaat chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
I thought ambidextrous meant you can write with your left and your right hand.
AdvidFollower chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
Update soon please
Guest chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
cool please finsh it
TragicalMusique chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
I love this so far. Interesting and funny...however.
You said Itachi was 14-15 in this alternate universe. Itachi in Naruto's original universe was 13 when he killed his clan and Sasuke was 7-8 at that time. So Sasuke is not 4 years old. He would be around 8 or 9...nine I think. Just saying.
Rin Eve Klein chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Please update soon!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
Interesting.
andysanime chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
Really good job so far, I hope you eventually update.
TheOnlyExceptionIsYou chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Love ur story plz tell me u r going to continue it and where can i read it cuz really its an awesome story
ParanoidSleeper chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
really awesome story. update soon please
Maybe2Morrow chapter 8 . 12/20/2011
Gosh! Every time I fall in love with a story, it hasn't been updated since 2009. Do all the great writers on plan this? lol I really hope you do continue because it's such an amazing story and I would really love to read the rest. So as Lee would say "YOSH! DON'T GIVE UP! USE THE POWERS OF YOUTH!"
yaoilover4 chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
Moo! Why are no you up dating this fic anymore? It's so awesome! please continue! don't leave it in hyatus.

I'm putting you on Alerts anyway.

Ja ne!