Reviews for My Chains and my Master
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
more it is so good
dragonfire04 chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I like to see what happen next.
Yaoifan01 chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
A damn shame. She is a really good writer.
taintedxwings chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
This is an intresting fic. I can't wait for the next chapter!

I happen to like ItaNaru better than SasuNaru but I think for this story SasuNaru would go better. I don't really mind though since SasuNaru follows ItaNaru in my top favorite couples. xD
wstphl chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
I hope you continue! Thank you!
Shiva-IceFlame chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Kitsuned chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Itanaru most deffintily

please continue _
DeathNoteMaker chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
ItaNaruSasu or SasuNaru! X3
DriftingOffThePath chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Answering your CC questions:I seriously don't care which couple,teah,(even though I don't really like Ita)it seems like the same if I have to 't seem to find many good ones of that particular couple(SasuNaru ones are easy to find though)I think... continue...YES,TEAH!

Question:Will you be doing lemons,teah?If so,will you mark the sections with it or something,since I don't really like reading about that stuff?Thanks,teah.

Grammar/Spelling Help:This is only because I'm a freak like that,teah,and I hate to read stories with bad grammar and/or spelling,so I help them,since it just grates on my nerves. Sometimes I just stop time it wasn't the latter,so: Your verb tense changes often,which gets pretty confusing.(EX:"So I’m sure I’ll get a hell of a scolding from mom and dad." It's correct by itself,but when put with the sentences around it,it should be:"So I was sure that I'd get a hell of a scolding from (my) mom and dad." "My" is only if you want to add it. OR "I really can’t believe that I didn’t notice the time." should be "I really couldn't believe that I hadn't noticed the time." to sound correct.)Incorrect usage/sounded weird:When I read a FF,I read it and then say is the stuff that didn't seem correct or in the right place.(EX:Can't finad any right now,but I know they're out there somewhere...)Spelling:No explanation needed,right?(EX:"It was dark and cold and even the -strret lamps were broken." the "street",OR "I'm -doing to keep you as my pet..." the "going".)And others...examples and mistakes alike.

This was not meant to be a flame,teah!I only corrected the first part to give you an idea of what I'm talking I'm just plain lazy...teah...XD I know you said to bear with you on your spelling/grammar,but my opinion is that I'd rather people help me with mine(which in my mind means that other people must feel the same way -O-),plus it won't hurt to edit your story so it's more readable,right? -.- Right,teah.

(All the "teah"'s were on purpose.I have lost track of all the times people have asked me about that...)
kissama chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
ItaNAru! :)

i think u should continue..please?
Takai-taka chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
yeah i think u should continue the story
kawaiinezi chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
oohh..a new fic make it itachi/naru...theres too many sasuke/naruto fics... update soon
CleverlilGingerBatch chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I like it so far. I vote for Itachi-san
The Spore Whore chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
ItaNaru, hands down. There is too much SasuNaru, much of them similar in someways to this story. So it would be dull to read another one, plus there is not enough ItaNaru out there for a starved fangirl like me .o (my choice XD)
sasunaru44 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
yay! i want to know the rest!