Reviews for Picture
memeylupht chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I like it.. Really! Simple yet Exciting!
Hegodart chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
so so good.i liked it very much!
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
oh man.. why did it have to be at a beach? the same kind of pLace where they met.. :(

nyWeiZ, they got back together..

aww.. that was kawaii! XD

jaa ne! _
CagalliRules chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I noe u edited! coz Athrun and cagalli are together last! T_T
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
oh my gosh that was so sweet *tears in my eyes now*...you did a wonderful job...Athrun answer was to die for..."I thought I moved on but I didn't...because I still have a picture of you close to me"...that was so cute...Athrun and Cagalli equals the cutest couple ever!
dark.retreat chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
It’s a pretty nice drabble, nothing too serious, and comforting in a way. A few grammatical errors, I think, but that’s probably because you picked up something you lost a while ago and edited it some. However, it has a bright ending.
frostedteardrops chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Aww, so sweet!
Minerva's cradle chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
why is everone always saying that athrun and meyrin got together? they never exactly were officially called a couple, were they? athrun and cagalli broke up (sux) but i dont think either of them fell in love with anyone else in the same way they fell inlove with each other. alright, mindless rant. fact is i havent seen destiny so i dont really know. ive heard of the bare facts from a friend and i think i can conclude : they are not an official pair.

poor mey, though, she has to get annulled. er.. dunno, maybe seed creator in some alternate dimension got them together. damn i miss this pair. anyway.. nice work:)
lea chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
What a touching story I had to blink back tears lol
destini chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
wats the ques?
Zaton chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I thought of crying... but I never do cry... good job with the emotions... why not put it General/Romance instead?
Kandida chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I still wanna know what will happen next ! pls continue!
hugs and puppies all around chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
aw, this is so sweet..god job writting it.
Cari-Akira chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
aw... cute! kinda sad tho... X_X well, great job! thx for posting! hope you write more soon! lookign forward to your future updates adn posts! :D
Kiheada.Ray.T chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
aw that was so sweet! he he i like it it's cute!