Reviews for Missed
Lupinesence chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Love it :)
Prosperosdaughter chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Really? You wrote this in 30 minutes? Clever you! It's marvellous in its Slytherin manipulations! Bad Severus. I love it!
TonksftMemories chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Very cute fic! I especially liked the last paragraph, good point and thoughtful, yet still funny and in character for Dean.
JustDanny chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Like it. A lot, though I think it's a little weird. But I like it anyway.
Espiegle chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Great one! It was original and funny; good work and a nice challenge response. :) Thank you for posting it!
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
aww poor snape ; 3;

but i'd love to have an affectionate mooney as a pet
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Ingenious and deeply twisted. Well told.
Kamp chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
wow. i'm not sure if i understood everything properly. but i really liked it either way.

Snape is delighted with himself.
kate chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
STRANGE,INTERESTING,DIFFERENT,TALE. WELL BRING ON MORE.
mercutio-rane chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Oh, m'dear! Brilliant, as always! You have a way with approaching things, a little twist in the road that is always the route no one else can take so elegantly. And such a complete piece for such a small one! Lovely, wonderful to read, and made me smile (but just a bit devilishly) ;)
risi chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Oh this was nice and dark and even though I don't ususally like Dark!Severus I couldn't help but love him here. Especially his reason for turning Remus into Moony full time.
Blackpenny chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Ha! Evil, yet cute.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Brilliant! Wicked! Gently tosses flowers, virtual chocolates (the kind with the negative calories), and bright, shiny objects in your direction. Golden coins clatter on the ground around you (boy, you're fast with a Shield spell!).

M...
reader chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Awesome ideas and vocab, but I don't like how it's written in the present tense. I definately want to read more!
duj chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
LOL, so Snape gets an unconditionally adoring companion. Couldn't happen to a nicer - er, nastier - bloke...