Reviews for Transgression
ColorOfAngels chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
that was super intense... good work
AlbeeDarling chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
whoa that was some deep shit. i liked it. i really felt that overwhelming shame and guilt mixed with their need and desire. it was really good and i liked the way it was written as well. very interesting indeed. great job
Uncertainties chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
My friend told me to read this fanfic and i'm glad i listened. This was wonderfuly done and well written keep up the good work.

Uncertainties
Meitantei Conan chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
...Wow. That was very moving and very well done.

I really love the connection to the two of them and religion. I've never seen it written and expressed in this way so this was a pleasant surprise.

Beautiful work, truly beautiful.
GladiatorGoddess chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Wow...I actually AM a good Catholic school girl...but I liked that, and took no offense whatsoever, haha. You're an extremely talented writer, and that story was intense and very, VERY good. Hope you continue writing stories!
CSI-missy chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Oh! Wow! That was probably one of the best fics i've ever read, and definately the best Chase/Wilson fic. It was absolutely incredible!
abcdefg1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Wow.

Wait, I have to calm. I want to write you the wonderful review you've earned. *breaths*

... I could say: wonderful, awesome, incredible, but that means nothing. So I'm gonna tell you in ten points what I loved here. Although English isn't my mothertongue, so, sorry for the mistakes.

1. The included prayer was so suitable for the mood you've expressed. So were the lines of the song 'sinner'.

2. I don't know if Chase would behave so ... believing in something, but if he does, it's wonderful what you made of it. I liked that Wilson prayed, too, both of them full of guilt because of something they can't resist, but seems to be forbidden.

3. It was great that you repeated some lines, like the Rosary beads. That's what makes a good short story. And it shows how confused Chase is.

4. The symbolism, like saying Robert and God in one sentence, or coming into his praying mouth or Chase, being on his knees for praying and sucking.

5. The thought of Chase being a good catholic school boy. I would like to see him in a hot school uniform *gg*

6. The contradiction of Jewish and Catholic, which isn't really one in this story. All this believing stuff is just useless and still unescapable.

7. The thought of Chase still being hard after hours of praying.

8. Your style of writing, which is wonderful to me.

9. The concept of your story. Part 1, only Chase praying, Part 2, Wilson masturbating while praying, Part 3, Part 1, but with the explanation why Chase is on his knees praying.

10. After the story, you still couldn't tell if Chase and Wilson are believers, if they really think there is a God, or if it's only habit, routine, to pray and feel guilty.

I don't know if you are religious or believe in God, but I don't. I'm a convinced atheist, but after reading this story I could understand what believing people feel like, although they think they don't believe in God. What makes them feel guilty. What makes them pray.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2