Reviews for Sunday Afternoon In the Park With Tom
Jei Hua Mae chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Fan-TASTIC! Tom and Diana were so perfectly in character! Since they're "The Partners" on the series I kind of have a hard time not shipping them, just because that's the way I've been trained by TV...and yet their relationship has been allowed to develop in a very unpresumptuous way, for the most part. Whether or not the writers ever do decide to get them together, I hope that they still resemble themselves the way you wrote them in this fic because, written this way, it's just too good a relationship to let fall to the wayside. Thanks for the careful way you handled one of the most interesting partnerships television has ever seen!
constant gardener chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
That was a beautiful fic, the kind you feel all warm and fuzzy inside about. I love how you've written Tom and Diana; correct personalities and quirks to the tee. Beautiful, just beautiful.
Zippy Little Rat chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Very sweet! It's nice to see some happiness through all the tensions we fans have been getting! And you handled the banter very well. ;)
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
I adored this, and feel rather bad about getting it since I had to drop out of the ficathon last minute. But anyway, a very good look into Tom/Diana friendship. I love how you worked in Garrity, Life Interrupted and how that effected Tom, too. All really really great stuff. Can I convince you to write for The 4400 more often? ;D
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
I love your 4400 fic, in character and completely fun.