Reviews for In the Hands of a Hack
lesbinope chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Oh my god! This is hilarious and wonderful! I love how you're mocking cliches and also the behavior or Drakken and Ron.
NightmareWalker chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Oh My Gods, I almost fell off the couch, I was laughing so hard! My brother gave me this weird look like 'WTF are you doing?' Thank you for writing this very true piece of work!
Mimic chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Hahahahaha, oh my, sooo good x3

Poor Shego always gets the bad end of the deal ...

Kim actually always wins, both options are good, but one is clearly better, the green one ;D
aIetto chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Brilliant.
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This was bloody hilarious. Kudos!
Asian95 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I think I just died laughing.
MasterCoolieo chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
funny way overdone not really worth a second read
Zippy Saboteur chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
oh wow...haha. I remember reading kigo fics back when the trapped thing was new. And i realize i'm like 5 years late in review this, but it i got linked by tvtropes and had to say I loved it.
Sheady 16 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Dear god of fiction, that was awesome! Have a nice day with that knowledge.
Khanlusa chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Oh my the giggling caused by this. Thank you for writing it XD

I need to get back to the Haven at some point...
100TenMillion chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
TV tropes brought me here. LOVED IT!
Okkusenman chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Hah..

I sensed genuine Kigo in here.

There, there multicolored skin girl..I mean Shego. For every few hundred cliche stories you'll find one that isn't cliche.
1WiththeButterfly chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Dont knock the FemSlash :P

Ending gave me chills, and 'fraidness. Its sad when the cannon pairing makes me feel slightly offput. I like the "We're all friends here, just victims of circumstance" thing you played on. Makes a lot of sense really

Humor was spot on, as was the snarky lines from shego. Kim's dominant side came from the left field, but in a good way.
n3k0-b0i chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
BWAHAHAHAHAHA Oh my f*cking gawd that was hilarious!
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
LOL, I can't seem to remember if I've reviewed this the first time I read it and if I did oh well. :)

Life is a cliche and full of parodies, makes it fun.