Reviews for In the Hands of a Hack
Nidoking16 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
That was... Interesting.

Not in a bad way, but I've just never thought of that before.

Good job! Reminds me of that movie with Will Ferrel, "Stanger Than Fiction." Nice. :D
The Real Sandy Beaches chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
"..as bad as she felt for herself she still pitied the fate of her pale friend."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I love a bit of black (blue?) humour.
Daryl chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
this was a good story and strange. incredibly strange
battousai24 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Cool story. Funny.
Chikiko chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
haha! glad to see the expansion to this story.
Punk Rock Princess chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
OMFG LOL, I love this story. It's cute. I'm going to put it in my favourites. Hehehehehehe...
Jyuami chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
*grin* i enjoyed this very much. poking-fun and sarcasm was done wonderfully, it highlighted my day.
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Definitely well placed in categories. _ I certainly would have had a hard time with something like that. Although, I kinda wonder about if this isn't the first time that this has happened. It seems to me that it's likely that it's happened, oh, two-thousand, seven-hundred and twent-four times before this. _ Anyway, I assume you'll be adding more to this, right? _
shthar chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
oh my god I can't breathe!

This story should come with a disclaimer.

WARNING YOU MAY LAUGH YOURSELF TO DEATH IF YOU READ THIS STORY!
theflamehat chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
oh my jeezuz. that was brilliant! although the ending is quite sad... darn RonxKim and DrakkenxShego shippers... MAY THE KIGO LIVE!
A Markov chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
As commentary it wasn't bad. You have valid points and you present them well. As a story I think it was lacking a little bit and it needed more sarcasm. You really could have exaggerated everything a little bit more. I liked the touches about figuring out how long they'd be stuck there and budget constraints.

or

Gr8 fikkie! Giv us moor!

Alex
EagleRay chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
...um...okay, that was a little odd. Good, but very odd.
TempestDash chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Ah, meta-fiction. It's like self-insertion without the messy cleanup afterwards.

Whatever that means.

Too long winded, btw. It ruins some of the cheap shots at procedural authors. Otherwise it was fairly distracting. ;)
fireinu chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
I like the one shot. I thot it whas funny.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3