Reviews for Silence
Very nice little moment
ruti chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
mmmmmmmmmmmuito bbom
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Why are you disappointed? It's a really beautiful scene, and beautifully written. We can feel their love for each other. I love it and I'm sure a lot of people agree with me. :)
SasarakKij chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
For me it's something I always imagine what would happen between Carlisle and Esme and it suits for the name "Silent"
Romantic and classy ;))
Love it...
The Clock Strikes Thirteen chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This was so IC and made me feel all warm and fuzzy. Carlisle and Esme are my favourite pairing and I think you captured how much they love each other in a simple, casual way that wasn't over-the-top. It's so easy to make something like this cheesy but you did it beautifully and realistically.
Ella x chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Amazing :) people need to do more of these x
lookingforpaperstars chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This didn't quite do it for me.

I don't mind the lack of substantial length to this oneshot, some are short but sweet. This was short and sweet, though I don't think you captured the essence of their love.

It sort of killed the mood for me when "love you" was said, I feel that is a friendly/sibling exchange.

In my eyes, you simply didn't capture the true,intense love that these two have for each other.

But other than that, I like it.

It has potential, just a few minor changes to some of the things said and some of the actions used.
sereneuphoria chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This was so sweet, good work! (:
SparkleInSunlight chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
It was so sweet and lovely, really good!
WonderfullyMade chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
That is the sweetest and the most lovely story I have ever read. I love the way you write, keep it up!
the.human.vampire chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
that realy sweat x
girl with fangs98 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
really sweet! I loved reading it coz you never hear much about Carlisle and Esme's relationship in the Twilight Saga.
visitor11 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
AWESOME! I LUVED IT !
GinnyPotter12488 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I liked this story to. I do wish that you would make your one shots a little longer. GOd bless you and yours.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/20/2010