Reviews for To Live And Let Live
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Very nice build-up and the kissing scene was amazing too. I really think Neil/Todd are a great couple but it's such a shame that they were torn apart from each other by fate.

Again, well done!
Daiong chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
OMG u've characterized Todd so well! I love this story 3

At one point I really feel sorry for Neil, as if it's a foreshadow of his suicide ;_;

Ah~ love the kissing scene, they both are adorable 33 I like how it ends too.. Sweet but not cliche at all.
Mi-chan.HxS chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I loved it so much!

NeonGreen69 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
*drool*aw cute!i hope theres another ch!
HeadinTheClouds13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
No! It's over! Please write more Dead Poets Society stuff, this was insanely good!

Serdaigle chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
trop mignon ! lovely! good story. thank you.
serdaigle chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
trop mignon!
Hiei-Rulez chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
omg...this is so cute!
Shiznap chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
That was just utterly lovely, a real joy to read. They were both completely in-character, and there wasn't a moment where I wasn't not-breathing. Fave!
exitlight chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Wow I really liked this, you depicted the characters great! Write a sequel or something this was good!
triedunture chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Hey there! I just watched the movie and thought...slash? (It's usually my first thought.) Fancy seeing you here! A cute fic, loved it to bits.
AlphaOmegaPsi chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I loved this story! It was so awesome and you portrayed the characters really well.
this is not my home chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
This was lovely. I'm used to reading your H/W stuff on livejournal, so I suspected that it would be, but you made my first step into DPS fandom memorable, and I thank you for that.
basketcases02 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I really enjoyed this one. You built it up nicely, and I couldn't wait for them to kiss.
Tusk Of Thyme chapter 1 . 4/7/2007