Reviews for Incarnation
Everybody's Neesan chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
That was really funny! I love the idea of Sesshomaru becoming a nicotine addict; it's just so much fun!
DarkAngelAssassin666 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Really good fic, and u do have a point that Sesshy and Sanzo are a lot alike.
Gen50 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
interesting cross-over. i like that you had sess say "ch" ala sanzo.

but, i must agree with a/n. i found that the funniest thing yet.
Scrunchy chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I like it. I havn't seen Inuyasha or read it in ages but now that I think about it, Sanzo and Sesshomaru are quite a bit alike... nice contrast and comparison.
Twin Kats chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Good job, very, very good job.

Made me chuckle, close to a laugh, but still, good job.

I also agree, they also have this look in thier eye too, a look of loneliness, get what I mean? That's what first drew me to Sesshoumaru's character. It's also what draws me to Sanzo's...that and I like the idea of a gun weilding smoking drinking swearing priest.
pathetic otaku child chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Hahah! That's awesome. I never thought about that before, but now that I kave, I can totally see it! *ponders*

I want to have a room between the animes...
LilyGinnyBlack chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
That was brilliant! :D Normally, I tend to stay away from humor fics, but this one was just too tempting! xD I'm glad that I decided to read this too; it was extremely funny, true to the characters personalities, and got the image of Sesshomaru smoking stuck in my head (which, in turn, is making me go into fits of giggles). :P Thank you so much for the read and please take care! :D

~Lily~
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
This was really funny, and especially the end cracked me up. In this fic, Goku reminded me so much of Jaken! Because he's been around for years and kept annoying Sesshoumaru. Were you thinking more of Jaken, or Rin?
Akamery chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
cool! good job!
Naruta13 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
lol now that i tink about it seshomaru is like sanzo like the story
bardalicious chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Oh, so Sanzo got Sesshoumaru into smoking now? Hee hee, oh well, I don't know Inuyasha all that well...hm...GOKU ROCKS!
Valinor's Twilight chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
You've drawn an interesting parallel between two animes. Good job.
Helena chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
OK...I'm really new to Saiyuki but my daughter adores Inuyasha and I really like Sesshoumaru. i think you captured them SO well here. I really love reading stories that ring true to my take on the characters...and you definitely did that. Laughed my head off! If there were cigarettes in the feudal era Sessy would definitely smoke them.

Come on...do another!
Yume no Anime chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Ok, my friend Tado reviewed this (I sent this to her), you replyed and she forwarded it to me and told me to tell you my idea. So here it is, Ed and Hiei stuck in the room. I think enough is said there.
Tado666 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Poor Sessy! *laughing* This was great! But now I want to know will there be more like this but with different anime characters? Cause this can get really entertaining! And I would read it!