Reviews for Valediction
Marikalay chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
I believe that I wept all the way through all four chapters so far. It's a shame that this hasn't been updated in so long. I'm really looking forward to the time that you pick it up again, though. I would like to see the end, where all of them are together again.

Your writing style is easy to fall into, very smooth and even. Thank you for sharing this with us.
ClassicTVfan chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
OMG! How is it possible that you can make me cry so much in one day? I love how you are putting details in each story but it's so sad! I had tears in my eyes in the 1st chapter but in the next 2 chapters. I lost it! Tears were coming down like nothing. You are a great writer and I really can't wait for the next one! Now I have to stop crying and read a happy story...LOL. Once again, your a great writer and keep up the great work.
may1331 chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
Wow, how heartbreaking! Great, great story! I love seeing the kids grow up and seeing how the rangers who've passed deal with their own deaths. Great job! I can't wait to read more.
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
pinkranger4lyf chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
love this story, please post some more, it's amazing
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
BlueTiger83 chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
Please! More! This story is amazing. Truly heartfelt.
JustCallMeMarly chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
Oh boy. Never expected this. I foresee another heartwrencher. Can't wait to see when you'll update!
itslinadarling chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Can you please upload this?

I really wanna read more.

I know you havent uploaded in a long time but i really would appreciate it.

Thanks..
itslinadarling chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
please update!

i loved it even though it made me cry...
DarkAngel6969 chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
All i have to say is tear jerker,GREAT job,and keep 'em coming!
Guardian of Hope chapter 3 . 5/8/2007
I love this fic, as much as I did the other one. I just can't read them during the day, I always wind up crying and that gets me funny looks from my parents. This is amazing, keep up the work. And PLEASE update!
pyrolover0404 chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
That was amazing. The beginning almost made me cry and then what happened to Tanya. You are a great writer.
Vodams chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
You made me cry again! Tanya died like a true heroine!
Vodams chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
ok enough with tearjerkers...at least the falcon and crane is

f;ying together once more!