Reviews for After SerenityRecovery
Dherea chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
Cool song fic - wish you had continued on...
melodrome chapter 8 . 1/6/2007
Haha, yep. River's was definitely interesting.

Very cute.
Spacebabie chapter 8 . 11/30/2006
Beautifully done. I love the glimpses into their minds and how they were recovering after the Miranda event.
Tom O'Bedlam chapter 8 . 11/29/2006
That was interesting; nice vingettes of their reactions to Miranda. The only thing is that all your characters were rather four-dimension; they seemed to understand themselves and everyone else better than people do. The only one who can get away with that is River, because she's, well, River. I loved how you tied it in with the theme song, though. That was perfect.
PearloftheStars chapter 8 . 11/29/2006
Amazing, you captured the characters nicely... and sadly all I own is the new Evanescence CD also :D (it also is amazing)
stargate addict chapter 8 . 11/28/2006
Cool story. I really liked all the different veiwpoints. It's kinda sad about poor Wash... how could they kill him?

I loved the part when River thinks: 'And maybe stop reading their minds at dinner. It was beginning to get disturbing.' LOL! :D
melodrome chapter 7 . 10/15/2006
I really like this. I like how you've incorporated bits of plot into these glances into their minds. I can't wait to read River's... should definitely be interesting.
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 6 . 10/8/2006
The Kaylee chapter is hysterical. Especial River commenting on Simon's technique. ROFLMAO