Reviews for One Man's Poison
JadeiteFVR23 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This one is in my top 3 fav kibbs fics. I loved the setting and how u had the romance progress through the case investigation. Very nice! Been reading up to 3a.m. just to finish it. And it inspired me to draw an illustration and make a video.
flootzavut chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
Rereading and re-enjoying. MY FEELS DAMNIT. Gah. Love the smell of Kibbs in the morning.

(I didn't sleep well last night, so please forgive the complete incoherence, I just really love this story okay?)
flootzavut chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Oh, lovely! Who wouldn't wanna work on Gibbs' boat with him in close proximity? Contented sighs and huge smiles happening. And now I can finally go to bed.

I'm glad you decided to show them actually getting together by the way. Love it.
flootzavut chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Gibbs smelling Kate... I just died and went to heaven LOL. I'm jealous of the fanfic version of a fictional character. That's not good...

"He leaned over, his large hands pulling her to him by her upper arms, and pressed his mouth to hers, firm and all barely contained fire."

*thud* help I've fallen and I can't get up...

Ohhh I spot a killer... Though I've far from narrowed down just who it is... Onwards!
flootzavut chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Kate playing the dumb floozy CRACKED ME UP. That was hysterical!

Kate falling asleep on Gibbs... Yeah, you're trying to kill me...

"He was not thinking about the case now."

No he isn't *sigh* *swoon*

Gibbs in casual clothes is yummy - can't blame the other girls for drooling.
flootzavut chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Muahahahahaha I love that even Doherty spots Gibbs' reaction :D

I'm a hopeless case, I'm totally grinning because Gibbs just referred to Marine!Kate as hot. You could tell he totally thought that... I love that ep *grin*

I looooooove that you stole that bit from my other left foot. I could totally see Gibbs offering that almost as an apology to Kate for his flirting with that redhead. Yeah, like I said, hopeless case...

I can't tell you how widely I'm smiling at Kate and Gibbs now they're being forced to flirt with each other and clearly it's letting them do what they should've been doing already and it is freaking adorable *dying* I'm sorry, too many Kibbs feels...!
flootzavut chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Tony groaned. "I really wish we had a hot case right now."

"You're wishing a sailor or a Marine were dead or committing crimes?" Gibbs asked pointedly.

Tony dropped his head to his desk.

"Hey Gibbs," came a voice, and Balboa came around, trailed by Cassie and Ken Axelrod. "We could really use your help on this case."

"Yes!" Tony exclaimed, jumping up. "I could kiss you, Bal."

The agent grinned. "Like Voss/Reed?" Kate and McGee burst out laughing as Tony glared murderously at them. "No thanks, I'll pass."

Hahaha that whole exchange made me giggle!

Also Tony referencing the wet t shirt comp and Gibbs clocking him :-D

The nationa geographic comparison made me laugh.

And oh, yay, Gibbs forced to flirt with Kate *rubs hands together* this'll be good... Onwards!

Damnit, I planned to only read one chapter tonight *glares* I'm impressed how you managed to wind an actual case in here so well.
julie-crazy chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
Wonderful story really lived it. I like the stories with a bit of action. Hope you haven't stopped writing Kibbs stories.
linelm chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
Great story! Well written and captivating!
Soup chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
I absolutely LOVE this story. I keep coming back to read it again and again and I never really get tired of it... the mark of a truly well-written tale, :) The fact that there's a good amount of Kate/Gibbs doesn't hurt either, *hehe* Thank you for sharing your wonderful storytelling ability.
fairwinds09 chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
I absolutely LOVED this story! One of the best KIBBS fics I've ever read (and I spent about two weeks reading every single one I could get my hands on). I really liked the way you wove their relationship through a (fictional) case-it made it seem so much more plausible.

I've love to see more of your work soon...thanks for this great story!
lunaschild chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
This was a fantastic story. Very well written with just the right amount of humour and suspense. Great job!

hawkwind1980 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I liked this story overall; have you considered a sequel? It occurs to me that Gibbs might be somewhat insecure about things once life settles back to normal after the whole undercover thing, even if Kate is happy to be with him.
Katie Todd chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Not so good! You have to be kidding me this is like my all time favorite story for Kibbs ( this and when i'm gone by Mindy ) another you so show you know the TV show story. I was watching left for dead ( or something along those lines ) today and the whole they were killed by prostitutes with formaldihide bit came up and i went off on a big rant about how great this story i decided i needed to read most of it again for like the 160th time. Thanks.

God Bless

autume98 chapter 6 . 3/13/2008
Amazing story! Very well written, and loved the ending! :)