Reviews for A Good Day
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 5/15
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
What a night Tony had. HE got hurt but was able to help with a case that turned out to be bigger tban what tbey thought.
USAFChief chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
Glad that scouse mentioned by name that you were visiting and writing with her. Gave me a reason to go looking for your stories. This was a good one, by the way. Enjoyed it very much. I'll try to get to some more before the weekend is over.

Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
Aww great plot for a missing scene :-D nice ;-)
Mysteryfan17 chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
A Good Day A Good Story. I thought this was a neat story, and the attitudes of Gibbs and Tony were good, especially the concern that a ceertain stubborn NCIS agent won't usually show. 10/10
Livia2001 chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
Great story! Love your writing!
NuthatchXi chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
Hey! I remember this story! I read it over on LiveJournal—or one of those other fan fic sites I can't keep straight in my head. Haha. Sorry. At any rate, I love this piece. :) That ending always bothered me slightly. I like your continuation very much indeed.
Net Sparrow chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
I have read your old stories in the course of the day and take my time now to review them one after the other.

I love so much that you writers do such a great work with whumping, this is absolutely sold short in the TV series. And Hung out to dry is a lovely episode for an aftermath. But this was beyond that, a really new plot with more whumping than hoped for. Tony allures such bad luck. And this is always fun for us readers. Abby always manages what never one manages, mercifully for Tony. I like that Tony is portrayed as competent investigator and not as clown because Gibbs would not tolerate incompetence in the long run. But with Gibbs statement "You did good" everything was it worth for Tony. And I can only say the same to you: You did good (with this story and with all of your old stories).
ferryboat George chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
Delightful bit of extra whumping :P
ShadowedHand chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
Yeah, love this story. Second time I've read it.
Azamiko chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Have you ever noticed that there's always one character who bears the brunt of all the villains? Tony makes a good victim. :b
Ann chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
I hope you haven't forgotten, or given up on this fic. Would love to see what happens next. Please update soon.
NickTonyK chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
Excellent! I love hoe useful Tony is in your stories! The shows writer don't use his investigative skills or his intelligence nearly enough. Great story, sorry it has to end! Please consider writing more Tony stories soon!
NickTonyK chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
Truly excellent! How is that Tony ran into the bad guys, when he purposely went in the opposite direction from them? Pretty bad luck I suppose, or very twisty roads. I hope you come back to writing more fantastic Tony stories!
NickTonyK chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
Wow, pretty exciting! Glad I don't have to wait for updates!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »