Reviews for Partners in Crime
addy chapter 18 . 7/22/2010
I really like this story. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please up date soon.
Happygolucky103 chapter 10 . 3/26/2010
I love this story.
Heaven's Archer chapter 18 . 11/6/2009
Here is the point in time that I start pouncing on every story of she's a rebel and this cos they are all so good.

Then I get on my knees and bow because you're such an AMAZING writer.

I really hope this gets updated soon, just like I really, REALLY hope She's a rebel IV will magically appear before my eyes.

xD Hope to see a new chapter soon

3 Archer
Bingobaby chapter 18 . 8/4/2009
Hey really like this story and can't wait to see what will happen with the trial if you ever get back to it. Keep up the great work because you are a wonderful and taleted writer.
LadyGrimR chapter 18 . 1/2/2009
Oh god, this is good..very good
LadyGrimR chapter 14 . 1/2/2009
They did the 'deed'?
hcskyrocket2005 chapter 18 . 12/2/2008
Oh My Gosh! I randomly started reading this after looking at your other stories (I absolutely love She's a Rebel)and I am hooked.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this very soon! I know it's been awhile, but I know you can do it!
dreamin'BIG chapter 18 . 11/3/2008
ok i an offically on my knees leading with yu here to do more with this story because if i dont read another chapter i will either die or burn my house donw (well i might not to that but still). PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ
PermanentVacay chapter 18 . 10/1/2008
OH MY GOD! I just stumbled across this story and I love it! I've also been reading your series She's A Rebel, and I totally dig that too! But you have to continue this one! I love it!
jada951 chapter 18 . 3/11/2008
well it's great!

keep working at it.
Kacie Frey chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Hey!

So it took me about 20 minutes after i walked into my house to come online and read your stories. Even after your full synopsis at work they kept me going the whole time! I still need to read some more but so far so good ]

-Kacie
Johnny chapter 18 . 3/6/2008
damn Danielle its about time. haha i was wondering when u would update this. This is STILL by far my favorite stories out of all ur stories.
InsideMyHead chapter 18 . 3/6/2008
i like this story alot its really good
goddessofthenite chapter 18 . 3/6/2008
Yay! Awesome, story! I feel like this has gone in such a complete different direction than what you originally intended, but it's still freaking awesome! Keep up the good work, babe! And when am I gonna make a lovely appearance in this?
xtobelovedx chapter 18 . 3/6/2008
I am really digging this story! I'm really curious to see what she is going to court for.