Reviews for Spectrum
Random Guest chapter 1 . 2/23
Literature as astounding as yours is quite hard to find, I, for one, give you a standing ovation. I really love the end, where you put "...ear piercing silence...", it was a beautiful contradicting antithesis.
Candygirl11 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I actually liked that very much. Does that mean I'm crazy 0.o
S chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
It was aaight. Hidan was aaight too. Sakura was a little loose in the brain screws b nothing too major. Sasuke is scared of insanity I guess
Nice setting, good scene. I wanted more between Hidan and Sakura to get a reaction out of him like she did.
Veinstrings chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I adore Sakura's behavior in this fiction! So intriguing, and since many portray insanity in a more murderous fashion, definitely refreshing. Especially love the idea of Sasuke watching her 'lose her head.' Well, she does have a point, he is over obsessive with revenge, doesn't that count as insanity? Takes a crazy to know a crazy, after all..
GaarasBloodRose chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Well, I've never been officially mindfucked before, but I believe I just was. This is like a paradox wrapped in insanity...and I loved every second of it. Does that make me insane? Hahaha...
GaarasBloodRose
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Deep... Real deep...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
ASDFGHJKL totally favorited. :)
Conan-Ai chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Oooooooooh nice :)
KizunaChaos chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
cool story! i like it. do u know any good storys that have sakura being insane/a jashinist? not the not make any scence insane, more like hidan insane.
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Brilliant and crazy. Love it
DeadlyWolfQueen chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Cool! I reely like this one! If I got better at drawing i would make a comic out of this!
ilovetimbits chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
beautiful really very creative, like the whole sasuke confusion thing there lol
Hebi R chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I read this story years ago, and while I cannot put my finger on the reason why, exactly, I find that I still love it.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
liked it.
Cheekydemon chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
i loved it! its amazing i love the way it gets your brain ticking. x