Reviews for Greg House: Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual
Fingirl chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This was brilliant! I bet it took you a long time to right...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Wow. All I can say is... wow. Loved having three versions of Cameron.
Abbi4Raie chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Wow, this was hilarious. I loved it! But now I want a HOUSE unit :(
harpomarx chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Just found this... and love it! Would love an update!

-harp
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I liked it and think it would do well with an update now that so many seasons have passed.
A.Damaged.Rose chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
You have no idea how brilliant I find this. I am unbelievably obsessed with House and love him an insane amount so...yeah, this was pretty freakin' awesome. Hilarious about the Phillip Webber unit, Vogler unit, maybe even a Tritter unit is available for purchase somewhere...

On a more humorous side note: My HOUSE unit is refusing to go to work. I mistakenly bought all the units (accidentally on purpose, of course) and HOUSE is tired of FOREMAN rebelling, CHASE combing his hair, WILSON lecturing, CUDDY chasing with new case files, and CAMERON being CAMERON-ish. :) Sigh, what do do with you, dear HOUSE unit?
cityhomicide chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
This is one of my favourite pieces of fanfiction. It's so creative! You should bring out a post-Mayfield version of House.
Boochan82 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I think my HOUSE unit is Broken!

My HOUSE unit keeps playing songs on the baby grand I purchased for him that were origionally sung and performed by the british actor, Hugh Laurie, on the humorous british late night show ' A bit of Fry and Laurie'.

He sang one to day about Sophistication, and then another about living in an Estuary or.. Something. Mystery, I think it was called.

I tried Removing the Baby Grand Piano and Telling him that If He did not desist That I would reduce his Vicodin Supply, but my HOUSE unit snarked at me and told me that " I wouldnt dare, I need him drugged up and happy, not pissy and homicidal" Then he made a comment about my breasts and went back to playing his piano.

My neighbor also reported that Her WILSON unit has noticed that his lunches from the fridgerator at work have been missing as of late. I Am in fear for my HOUSE units cane, as we have upgraded to the wicked cool ' Flame' Cane, as my HOUSE unit says it ' makes him feel like he's going fast."

What can I do?
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This is amazing.

I applaud your awesomesaucity.

(yes, that is a word.)
TetraFish06 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Hilarious!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
That was absolutely fantastic! I LOVE the different versions of Cameron. I'm guessing you're a Houron shipper? Anyway, that was hilarious, you should make ones for the other characters. Cameron used to be my favorite, and she's kind of growing back on me, so I'd like to see a version for her!
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I have never read anything like this before. I broke out laughing on the first line, wow, if other people had talent like you! :]
HouseaholicM chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. Are you serious? That is brilliant.
irishais chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Win. So, so, so much win. Snark, hilarity, and perfect House characterization.

Where can I order one? Sign me up!
Witchy-grrl chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
::instantly going into favorites:: THIS was brilliant. And, as a House/Cam fan, I must say the Cameron Versions are HILARIOUS. SO true to their respective seasons, no? Putting a Version 1 Cam with a Version 2 House that just gives me all sorts of ideas. ;) LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »