Reviews for Konoha's Red Flash
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
Please update! :D
Olivia chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
U got that line from black butler!
Olivia chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
That last line naruto said was what Low in black butler said!
Qzh chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
this is one of my favorite fanfics, really hoping for a miracle with some updates.
Xuan Tian Shang Ti chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Tokubetsu Jōnin (特別上忍, Tokubetsu Jōnin; English TV "Special Jōnin"; Literally meaning "Special High Ninja"; sometimes known as Tokujō for short) are ninja who, rather than all-around jōnin training, have jōnin-level ability in a specific area or skill, much like warrant officers in real-world militaries. They are elite specialists in their areas and are often assigned as subordinates to regular jōnin when their services are needed. One example of a Tokubetsu Jōnin is Ibiki Morino, whose unique ability to completely understand the workings of the human mind makes him a jōnin-level interrogation expert.

wiki/Tokubetsu_Jōnin
Digitize27 chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
This is strangely moving, shame it stopped. Thank you for writing what you did :)
Namikaze541 chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Oh my goodness sooo good. I don't know what made me continue reading this because usually I quit when I saw it was an anbu fic where he was one at a later age not young but I'm certainly glad I did. You captured me within the first few lines of the story. You brought my interest in the summary amazing job bravo.
wind dancer1981 chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
wish you would update this again T_T
greyjedi37 chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
when are you going to update this story? hopefully soon cause the supence is killing me
nine-orcids chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
how i love this story... please continue!
Katii0924 chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
Great story! PLZ UPDATE!
Evil E. Evil chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
w
Bloodgalore chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
I love this. It's just like Naruto is everything and everyone else is hanging onto is words. I love it.
Bloodgalore chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Ok, you sorted it out then. But special jounin are jounin that specialize in something. Doesn't matter. I just want to read this fic.
Bloodgalore chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Hi. I really like this. But just so you know (or so I don't go crazy with not telling you) Special Jounin are actually under regular jounin cause they just specialize on one thing.

Anyway, that doesn't matter! This is just awesome!