Reviews for Tall, Dark and Handsome
S chapter 1 . 2/1
Lol! What was Aerith indicating for Tifa to correct in hand movements?

All of this good. All of this fun, thank you!
Dragon of Zanarkand chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I was a little wary of this at first, I'm extremely picky with my humor stories now. But you had me laughing pretty easily, I must admit. Great job on characterization and the flow.
xandria chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This is absolutely hilarious! I enjoyed reading every word. The humor and the flow of the dialogue is so natural that it seems like a transcription of a real conversation among friends. Well done! And I agree with you about Wall Market Aeris. :D
solsere chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I completely agree! I was replaying FFVII the other day and it surprised me how much I'd forgotten about the sassy, spicy Wall Market Aeris, as you put it. I think you've caught her character here quite well! I can definitely imagine their traveling boredom leading to what you've written. This was a very amusing read- I laughed out loud quite a bit!
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

oh pretty men. :)
CNome chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Laughing my ass off! This is hilarious...and probably canon too, because there's no way a group of girls can go on missions with so many hot guys without a little gossip about them ;)

I've never read a fic that characterized Aeris this way, which is a pity. I've never loved the character much until I read this story. Sassy, spicy Wall Market Aeris rocks!
nitaBonita chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
ahahahahahahahahahaha! i loved it! it was hella funny! lol
Alatril Carnesr chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
LOL! This is great. ha ha ha. Good work!
Aiakia chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
That was absolutely hilarious! I'm still cracking up over "Tifa was not going to be making any concessions to aquamarine eyes and silky silver hair, no matter how tight and leather clad the ass that the hair fell to was." That line had me laughing for a good five minutes. Nice one!
Undeniable Mystique chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Hello! This is la_la_land. I just logged on this time. Need I say again that I love your stories?

Your subtle humour and witty style is absolutely amazing!
Crimson Sun chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Wow, you're awesome! There's a side of the girls that must exist, but for some reason was never explored until now. And explored well, I must say. D

My list of attractive FFVII males go something like this: Vincent, Tseng, Rufus, Sephiroth, Cloud. Mind, my actual favourite character, Hojo, doesn't fit in there at all. T-T

*adds you to fav authors*
lalaland chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
hehehehehe this is about the thenth time I've read this and I find it hilarious everytime!
Aldalena chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
**WARNING: Is a Fangirl** **The following review may cause eyes/eyebrows to involuntarily twitch, sudden urges to tell the reviewer to shut up, and/or other common effects that annoying reviewers tend to have on authors**

“So, out of all the guys, Vincent, Reno, Rufus, Cloud and Barrett, who do you like the most?”

Vincent!
Hashkorns chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Dude, this is freakin' brilliant!
lalaland chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
This is quite possibly the best humour fic on

It's witty and charming and you've captured all the character perfectly and added your own style to them. It's simply brilliant!

I've put it in my favourites .