Reviews for Green
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Awesome. I really liked this.
hello camel chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
As much as I would love to PM you, I somehow can't, and so I'm left writing this message on this particular story. For a reason.

I suppose it's been about 4 or 5 years, but I'm the girl who plagiarized you. I don't recall ever giving you a true apology, though I think you deserve much more than that from me. I remember writing a mortified reply to your justly written message and taking down every story I stole, but that's it. I hope you've forgotten the whole ordeal, though I'm almost positive you remember (I most certainly do). But like I said, I don't think I ever apologized. Truly.

I am so, so sorry. At the time when this happened, I was quite literally a child who just wanted the thrill of getting reviews. I had no appreciation for the art of writing; I had no thought for the creativity and soul an author pours out into her work; I had no idea that when you write, the work becomes a part of you, that it becomes so near to your heart, regardless of content. I skimmed over the passion, mental and emotional exhaustion, loneliness, and dearness of writing just to attain the glory of it. And I thoughtlessly, cruelly stole something from you that was rightfully yours.

And I am so, so sorry. I don't know how you felt at the time when all of this happened-I know you were justly angry with me, but I think if I were in your shoes, I would also feel pained.

If I caused you any pain, any sadness, any anger, any negative emotion, please know that I am sorry. That I am truly, sincerely sorry. I had no right to inflict what I did to you. Absolutely no right. I was young and stupid, and if these sound like excuses, then know that I am sorry for that too. (I am trying to avoid the phrase “ask for your forgiveness”, because I honestly feel like I shouldn’t. I don’t deserve your forgiveness.)

This might be melodramatic to you—I hope it’s not—but this is something that’s been brewing in (haunting) my mind for the last 4-5 years, and it’s only tonight that I finally realized I have never really apologized. So it’s all coming out.

I am so sorry. I am so, so sorry. If I messed up the groove, the flow, the rhythm of your writing—if I halted any creativity—know that I am so, so sorry. Writing is such a personal, tough, deep, intimate craft, and I am so sorry if I hindered the relationship between you two.

I have a deep respect for your work. I love it. I still go back and read your stories. Your words were (are) like magic to me, and I inhaled every story you told. I pray you haven’t stopped. I hope you haven’t stopped. You’re too good for that. Honestly. You are much too good to not write.

I hope this wasn’t found dumb or unnecessary. I really just wanted to apologize to you and (hopefully) make amends with you (and myself in my mind). For my sanity, I needed to do this. I hope you understand my reasons. If this brought up any bitterness, I’m sorry for that too.

I’m truly, deeply, sincerely, honestly sorry for everything. Thank you for being an inspiration in your work and passion for writing. You have no idea what your stories have done for me. Words will never be enough to express my remorse, so this will have to do.

Be blessed.
heylalaa chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
this is really good. i like your characterization of sora in this fic :)
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Yet another review by me tonight/this morning because I sleep all day.

Anyways, though pairing the characters up with a color is not original (sorry about that!), you have a nice nack for it. Especailly including the sunset and how Riku is green. Also like how you grouped the trio in toghether as the cooler colors (blue, purple, and green). While it's funny to note Roxas and Namine as perhaps the warming spectrum. Love Namine being yellow because, well, she is.

Like that little tid-bit where the mention of Kairi pauses them, too.
burgundyandlace chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Wow that was actually really interesting. I mean that in the most noncondesending way possible. When I read it I expected the typical 'this person does this because they're orange' type thing. Like those color personality tests.

If Sora is blue, does that mean he's sad? Seriously. If Riku is green because he's envious and stubborn wouldn't Sora be sad but pure or clean?

If I guess Roxas's color right do I get a cookie? I'll It was never matched up.

You have an interesting theory going there though, your going to make ME start thinking in colors.

Anyway, great fic. Very intraspective.
Porporino the III chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Trust me. This idea is original. Colors have been briefly mentioned in some stories, and I use SOME very stongly since not many people are quick enough to think of the character's colors. And yes, I too believe that yellow is one of the colors that represents Namine'.

Sorry for taking so long in fullfilling my promise to you about reviewing more of your stories. Things have been mighty hectic with my family as of late, not that my family is the only one with problems of course, it's simply that I am weak and prefer not to get involved with confrontation. Sue me, I'm a loser.

I hope you take care and have a good day.
Whiteheaven chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
That was cool~
uninterestingpenname chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
wow. i read this review you wrote for another story i thought was great...and you said the person stole it...i'm sorry. this is really good, and i thought it was on the one you said was stolen so i figured i'd tell the real author it was good. does that make's kinda hard to write a clear sentence...

well anyways, i thought it was great, very true, what every color means.

i liked sora a lot. i'm not very god at video games so i don't know much about kingdom hearts but i can see sora having this talk with riku and all. i loved the one about kairi the best. (sora's cute, like a little kind kind of cute, you know?)

but since green is my favorite color i really loved all the stuff it symbolizes. this is really well writeen too, byt the way.

did you know you can report people? i just wondered, because that othr person clearly seems to have made you mad, you can report them for plagarism i think.
twilighttries chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Really well thought out. Excellent. I really liked how you portrayed Sora. Nice. :)
Kinpaginpa chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I loved it! Yes, its so good to read a fic about their friendship, nothing else, cause thats what they are; best friends. :P
kingdomskeys chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Wow. I loved this! Sora and Riku are beautifully in character, and I *adore* all the color comparisons!

Sora and Riku rawk.

The only things I might critique would be that you used "he" a lot, so it got kind of confusing as to who was talking, and...WHERE did Sora randomly disappear off to?
angelofsweetness chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I loved this one so much! Since green is my all time fav colour and Riku's my all time fav video character! Loved it so much! So going to my favs! Keep up the great work!
xsynthetic-smile chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
ahaha. i first saw the summary and was like, ";ZOHEMGEE SORIKU? gross."

then i remembered, it's you, and was thus convinced to read anyway.

the beginning did sorta seem slash-y though. o_o;;

hah, anyway ..

this was yum. uberly. :D i've been needing a good sorariku friendship fix and this provided it perfectly. _

& FAVE ;

FernClaw chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
FC: so what color IS Roxas?

Fern: I'll bet it's pink...

FC: yeah...-giggles michiviously- Love your works!
Rosalyn Angel chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
This was so unbelievably heart-warming. I love how you wrote Sora and Riku as friends, and how you tied in the colors. The sappy overtone underneath all the bickering was lovely.

A very, very nice and enjoyable read. Thank you for sharing. :D