Reviews for Delivery
Triste1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Oh... sweet as a side dish of chocolate cake in chocolate sauce topped with lovely chocolate ice-cream. Right... it's worthy of champagne-filled chocolate!

Keep writing.
Ice chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I love your stories. There so well written (Which is getting very hard to find) and very funny (Also hard to find). I've read them all, and love every one of them. I'm really hoping to see more!
Iris Sanchez 125 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Lol. That was cute and really funny. Ha! Poor Kenshin is tor-MEN-ting himself. (hint, hint) Lol. Later!
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Now that was a good story!
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Looks like you have another great story on your hands. I like the modern day setting in your stories. I think it makes them more unique and interesting. I especially liked this one, a confused Kenshin is just too good to pass up! Excellent story!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
That was so cute. I love the way Kenshin was so lost and then so completely embarassed. He made a good recovery though.
san.fae chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
cute! i loved it. expecially the fantasizing kenshin... P
kingleby chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
lol, cute _ kenshin is so funny when he's all nervous.
sapphirehimitsu chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Such a sweet story! simply love it! )
seikkyokuka chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Bahaha, excellent. I love how you emphasized 'graphic'. I hope to see more shorts soon _
Morii-chan chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Bwah! Wonderful! I love it. I'll go re-read it a few more times so I can be critical. But for now, I simply love it and thats all you need to know. Write more please!
Sketched Words chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
lol! that was a cute one! kenshin having fantasies about kaoru. gotta say, another masterpiece to add to your collection!
happyloveygirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Awesome new story! To bad it seems like a one-shot. ;_; Keep up the good work. *hug*
Anonymous but very interested chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
How wonderfully sweet. You write such brilliant stories! Never mind that they're all one-shots - they're still enjoyable. This one ended on quite an amusing line. _ "It looked like the wolves would have to wait." So cute.

Usually, authors portray Kaoru as the one who's nervous. It's nice to see some stories with Kenshin as the nervous one. And he's been trying to get Kaoru to go out with him with his flirting for six months? Maybe he's being too subtle. Or maybe Kaoru's just very oblivious. _

And I found Kenshin's inner conversation with himself when he discovered that his daydream wasn't real very entertaining. How you italicized 'graphic' was effective.

Thanks for posting!

As always, I look forward to your next piece of writing!

Good luck.

_
ola chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
hehe, very cute ) poor blundering kenshin! he really thougth she was his already, eh? but then, the "hunting" is as interesting as the "getting" in the end)
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »