Reviews for Secrets
Miss Quartermain chapter 8 . 5/31/2007
This is great! You write Magnum so well! Update!
Stormchilde chapter 8 . 3/20/2007

Your fic is very addictive, my only complaint is there isn't enough of it, would it be possible to bribe yuor muse into longer chapters? I can bake cookies ;)
It's me chapter 8 . 2/8/2007
YAHOO! this ch. is awesome. please update soon. i want to find out what happens. you could write mystery/adventure books for a living!

Joannec1964 chapter 8 . 2/7/2007
Getting Better.
Chelsea chapter 7 . 1/21/2007
I like what you have so far. You have potential. Keep up with your writing because you have me interested!
DK chapter 7 . 12/16/2006
OH MY GOSH! u are such a stupendous writer-u make everything work out great!
Joannec1964 chapter 7 . 12/15/2006
Hi There;

Your story is showing a lot of promise and it is excellent chapter. Keep it up. Your friend, Joanne.
Joannec1964 chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
Great chapter. I love it. Keep it going.

I want to ask you a question.

I have a story and want to put it on this site.

I needed your help with it.

to add my story on this site.

Me chapter 6 . 11/22/2006
this is awesome. please update soon, so i can find out what happens. u r a gr-8 writer.
DK chapter 5 . 11/14/2006
This was awesome. please update soon, i REALLY want to find out what happens. you're a really good writer.
CHKurtz chapter 4 . 11/6/2006
Initially on reading the first 'chapter' I thought it was a little light; however, that had probably more to do with it being so short, having now read through chapter 4 I'm getting interested.

In regards to any ideas for future chapters, it would be good to know where you think the story line is going. Don't you have any ideas, or are you 'conscious streaming' this? For some people that approach is a prelude to disaster, but I get the feeling you have good instincts on how to proceed. The thing I like about writing as the thoughts flow is that it is often fun as you never quite know what will develop, but sometimes the result is completely unexpected and original. Of course that could be good or bad, but if bad you can just trash it and start over. In any case am looking forward to your next.
Joannec1964 chapter 4 . 11/5/2006

I read your chapter 4. It is good. Sam could be long-lost daughter of Magnum. It sounds like it.
Joannec1964 chapter 3 . 10/31/2006
Great Story, any more chapters and I like to read more of your story.
it's me again chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
I just figured out what POV is -point of view right? um, another one of my questions was answered too, sorta, her age.

please keep on writing!
It's me-DK chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Definately continue. i have a couple of ?'s. First, do we ever find out her mom's name and did her mom die? Second, how old is samatha? third, where is she right now? and last but not least, what does POV mean-i know i'm stupid right if i don't know what that means.