Reviews for Keeper of the Sun
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 7 . 9/29/2007
Instresting fic. :)

update.
AvAtArRoXmYsOx chapter 7 . 1/10/2007
AWW! Meeko is so cute! HOw old is he? I forgot.. UPDATE PLEASE!
That Twisted Fairytale chapter 7 . 1/10/2007
It's really cute so far! Was Lana the girl who gave Aang the food? Update soon!
AvAtArRoXmYsOx chapter 6 . 11/1/2006
That was so good! I love this story! Meeko is so cute. How old is he again? Update! o
That Twisted Fairytale chapter 5 . 10/27/2006
It's really good so far and has an interesting plot. Though you could make it a little better by adding more details. Update soon, and don't worry about chapter titles... I gave up on them a while ago... _; Would you mind reading one of my fics? I'd be really thankful if you would. Thanks...
AvAtArRoXmYsOx chapter 5 . 10/26/2006
That was good so far! I have only one request from you... please read my fan fiction story also! I only have one. It's a little slow in the beginning but it'll pick up in the middle. I loved this one! -
MormonMaiden chapter 5 . 10/26/2006
Would Zuko's new stepmom REALLy just slap Zuko without explanation? I mean, he is a prince too...I dunno...I have a hard time reading things that don't obviously take place in the canon universe or the direct future...and it's difficult for me to see some of this happening. Like..where's the Avatar? Is this second season or an alternate route? I do like your replacement prince idea, but try bringing in some of the other main characters (like shifting scenes at a movie) to tie this story back to the canon universe...or at least clearly define when it takes place.
Niklos chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
Hello again,

Ana, you already know by now what I think of your writing style and abilities. You're quite good at what you do; But run with your stories! Take the extra time to expand on each scene with the same intensity you already do. Sometimes the pieces are almost too rushed. Don't worry about people trying to rush you into updating your story...keep writing a chapter until YOU think it's ready. Oh yeah, and what happened to Aang when the ship sank? I figured Zuko would be looking for him first. That's the kind of stuff I would like to see more of. The little things that turn a simple story into a complex one, and a good story into a great one, along with a good writer into a dazzling display of penmanship...well..penwomanship in this case. Ha ha ha.

Cheers and keep me posted,

Neal
P.M.Hall chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
I wonder why the queen slapped him? Oh well. I wonder what happened to Aang, I hope he managed to get off the ship too. I noticed that your story has a continuity problem. In the series, by about this time Zuko and Iroh are fugitives. They don't have a Fire Navy boat or soldiers anymore. At present time they are in Ba Sing Se living life as refugees. Oh well I still loved reading your story. Bye for now
P.M.Hall chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
Excellent flashback of how Zuko finally captures Aang. I loved the danger scene where Meeko was trapped behind a furnace, and Zuko has to resuce him. I know why the Fire Lord wants Zuko back, he has realised that Zuko has Meeko. I wonder what Zuko would have done, if he had known that Meeko was his brother.
P.M.Hall chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
Now I feel sorry for Iroh, he didn't mean for Zuko's father to do this to him. Zuko should not be punishing his uncle like this, it is not his fault. I can't wait to finish this story.
P.M.Hall chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
Aww what a cute little kid. Meeko, I would have thought the Fire Lord would have given him a more dramatic name. Zuko really should learn how to be more polite and kind to little kids. I was surprised that Meeko didn't cry when Zuko yelled at him.
P.M.Hall chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Poor Zuko, I feel so bad for him. Though it doesn't surprise me that Ozai would do something like this. What does surprise me is that instead of Azula taking his place, a new son has taken his place. I wonder what Azula is going to do?
Ina Moramento chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
I think it's an interesting plot for the story (Zuko finding himself replaced), but it seems a bit choppy. Also, I think it's a stretch to say that Uncle Iroh would forget to tell Zuko something as important as that. Just my two cents.
SarahSimon chapter 3 . 10/24/2006
ouch. poor iroh. love it! :D