Reviews for Matches
Core Meltdown chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
This story is brilliant so far so please continue it this is the only romance story for rad and alexis
DetrimentalHabitsPt4 chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Haha

Sideswipe is too darn cute! I'm loving this story so far, it's probably the best that I've seen.

Verda is a total bitch, BTW. You're doing good with the whole possessive/stalkerness with her.
Blood Shifter2 chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
awesome story. poor rad. life just isn't fair. keep up the good work. update soon please.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 8 . 10/8/2009
Yay, an update! And a long one at that! I had to 'aw' at Rad taking care of the baby. It was adorable. I'm still not sure if it's his or not. If Verda and Rad both have negative type blood and it is Rad's child, how did he get the positive bood? Oh never mind, I found my answer. (There's a website I found on paternity determination by blood type. I use it for my own characters when trying to figure out what blood types they should be.)

Just ignore my rambling, okay? It's been a long, stressful week. And it's only getting worse. I'm *supposed* to be reading a selection from "All's Quiet on the Western Front" for my United States Since 1865 class (it's a hitory class in case you couldn't figure it out) but I remembered that this had been updated and decided to read it first since it's WAY more interesting than my stupid history reading. Anyway, sorry for rambling so much. I can't wait to read more.
Emi Takahashi chapter 8 . 10/8/2009
im enjoying this
Samurai02008 chapter 8 . 10/7/2009
Great work on the chapter please update soon. I cant wait to see the next chapter.
StoryMaker7 chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
Hey what happened to billy and fred.
Blood Shifter2 chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
things are going to get really messy aren't they? poor rad. jace is gonna make things difficult. awesome chapter. keep up the good work. update soon please.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
Good fic. I'll check it out sometime tomorrow.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
Well I don't know if you are spending too much time on this but in my mind I don't mind if you are or not cause of how much I am loving this fic.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
Man I am loving this more and more.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
DON'T MAKE THE KID HIS! SHE MIGHT BE AFTER SOMETHING FROM HIM!

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
Man I totally love this fic.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
I hope that she's three timing.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 2 . 9/17/2009