Reviews for Bloodline of Armaments
Me likey! I like the different oc you have made so far and I like thge team setup.
why doesnt lee ever learn kenjustsu becuase thyzt would be scary as fuk and i am tierd as fjck and cant speel for shit right now
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
i bloiu9fvbukcungvc xucdhn gcxnimcvm cgbcjmk like mxdertvcf jcbndcnvgncbfgvb your cfgdhnschcbxb bxnv story f gbvnmxc vnjzsfcdfbx nbgbcjhc
Paul chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
It's jiji and shikaku Nara
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I thought they didn't have guns at all in the series
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
lol b prepared to b bored outta ur skulls lol
LunarCatNinja chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
I loved this story, and all of it's randomness! W
Peridotix chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
This sucked balls.

And unless you like balls, consider this a flame.
showstopper573 chapter 7 . 11/4/2009
ZOMG OMG LIKE TOOTALY! UPDATE DIS lolol let me stop dickn around. good stuff Mr. BP just rolling tru ur old stuff to show ya some love and let u noe i aint forgot bout ya. but seriously who noes maybe u can go back and rework this one ne?
kin-kinna chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
Kurushimi-31415 chapter 7 . 3/12/2009
I will make this story famous by reviewing! YOSH!

P.S: If you don't update before year 2010 I will torture with "Maito Gai no Hijutsu: Gay Hugging of DOOM!". BWAHAHAHAHA!
Mari92 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
hmm... the story so far is great but is this from Narutos perspective? in that case I would say it's brilliant done but is it only guns? kind of boring if it is
Bill Wankles chapter 7 . 1/30/2008
sweet story i really like and i think sasuke should get the SH ! beaten out of him by naruto
Artemis Ignitan chapter 7 . 6/21/2007
New reader! I felt sorry for ya, with 7 chappies and only 27 or so reviews, so here's a review for ya, hold the mayo, and a side of mashed potatoes. :3

Sorry...I just had dinner.

This story cracks me up. It switches from serious to goofy in a matter of minutes. And seriously, I'm happy that Sasuke and Sakura are not becoming ninjas, they seriously need to mature some. Although I will the council react to their "precious Uchiha" being held back? Maybe he could use their support of him to try and become Genin again. Just a thought for ya.

And now...the horror of D-ranks! DUN DUN DUN!

Good luck!
imgonnadie chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
Good chapter .. please do continue to write.