Reviews for Static
boneheart chapter 1 . 1/31
That was weird an awesome
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Wow! I like this fic, it makes you think and ponder. So this means that Sesshoumaru kept their ghosts around and didn't allow them to go to the afterlife? Or perhaps he's just lost his sanity to grief? I like that there are multiple ways to interpret this and that it ends where it began.
Taraah36 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
oh wow is all i can say but its sad at the same time i feel kind of bad for him not knowing the truth after all this time
jenn225 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Wow! I mean Wow! I thought it was ... Wow! I loved the ending, so unexpected! Really clever story, I thought it was so sad, but I the scheme of it.
CrimsonOkami chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Ooh, I really enjoyed this one. Very clever. It does seem like he'd might lose all his marbles if something like that happened.

And even proper homage to the manga.

You're good.
Lenidrabbles chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
*shivers* wow... now that was scary. I love how it's the ending line that clinches it. Befores it's just a hint until... wow.
Blizzaris chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Wow. I feel very slow. I didn't get the whole 'Sesshomaru went insane' thing until I read other people's reviews... But after re-reading it, I don't know how I missed it really... Anyways, another wonderful work from you, I loved that whole going insane theme (once I got it) you have there... Very good.

~blizzy
RavenWolfe chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Oh, wow...wow. What a twist at the end. Wow...I'm quite in awe. So sad, yet so good! I completely agree with Miss Swoon! Wonderful, wonderful work!
Miss Swoon chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
So the loss of Rin and the others made Sesshomaru go insane. How fitting. It makes sense that someone who leads a(relatively) solitary life would eventually lose their grip on reality, espically when exposed to such tragedy. And what a great plot twist it made!

"It had been enough. Enough time to corrupt Kohaku’s Shikon shard, to take control of him once again, to make him murder another family."

- The casual way in which you use the word "family" here is excellent. At first I just read past it, but then I stopped and thought "hang on, Sesshomaru considers Rin, Jaken and Kohaku to be his family?" A clear yet subtle way to show readers just how much Sesshomaru's companions mean to him.

"Sesshomaru, she decided, had changed, and that was good. After all, it was the static ones you had to be afraid of…"

- I like this sentence because it makes sense in a way I can't quite put my finger on. Sesshomaru probably HAS changed as a person since his realization (or rather, his delusion) that Tenseiga gave him an undeserved second chance to be with his companions. Yet, at the same time nothing in Sesshomaru's LIFE has changed, what with Rin and the others never ageing.

Overall a great story! I've read some of your other pieces as well, I must say I'm impressed by your ability to write poignantly ("Farewell, Lord Sesshomaru"). You definitely go on my favourite authors list.

~miss swoon

PS. To reviewer IN E SHARP, you should change "humble reviewer" in your profile to "useless reviewer". Giving reasons for your opinions is A and O in fanfiction reviewing. If you like or dislike a story, then by all means let the writer know WHY that is. Otherwise you're just wasting space. Oh, and do avoid netspeak or slang in your reviews. It's unprofessional and distracting, for the writer as well as for other reviewers. "K" - honestly, it's only four letters. Why not write the entire word OKAY and spare us the question of whether you're alphabetically challenged? DS.
in e sharp chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
I'm not a nice person, and I don't give schmoopy reviews just 'cause the author is a BNF or whatever. If I don't like your style, I'm gonna be extremely blunt about it. I did not like this story either. It was one of those fics that made me go HUH? Yeah, not really tragic sadness, but pathetic sadness. K, whatever, bye.

:Yura:
KariLeanne chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Oh! That was heart-wrenching! To think that they died and Sess couldn't get his head around it and so imagined them alive and unchanging for so many years just breaks my heart. But then again, perhaps the dead truly never do leave us. I think it is very in-character that their deaths would mean that much to Sess, and that he would be so uncomfortable with his own emotions that he would never question his reactions. Great Job!
Sirona chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Hmm...it raises some very interesting possibilities. I would have thought that Sesshoumaru would have been more angry than anything else about their deaths though. But still a nice piece, and I liked the especially liked the ending.
icy roses chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
hey, you wrote another story! yay! i'm a bit confused about the ending, a little confused, really, about the whole thing, but it is well-written and original. so if you could enlighten me about the ending (you'll probably tell me, and a lightbulb will go off in my head, and i'll feel extremely stupid) that would be fabulous. ps, if i haven't mentioned it to you before, i love your fic "where no road leads." i think it's absolutely fabulous, the descriptions, the idea, the carefully wrought emotions; it's all very beautifully and realistically done. i added it to my favorites. eh...well, i know i like long reviews for my stories, so i've been trying to give as much feedback as possible for other authors. :-D
Bluer Sky chapter 1 . 10/2/2006