Reviews for Honeymooners: Bensonhurst Bandit
Ozzy-Zike Fan 10.57 chapter 1 . 2/24
That was hilarious! I just started watching The Honeymooners a little while ago, and had been hooked on the show since then - and I can see your story actually be a real episode! It's a pity that it's the only Honeymooners FanFic on here though . . . or at least for now anyway, heh-heh.
pantherfan99 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Cool idea I love the Honeymooners...
Xenite Trekker chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
You must have been channeling "The Great One" himself while writing this :-) - Good job
Katie9431 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
hahaha i deff felt like i was watching an episode! soo good! I love and miss this show :( and as other people said im surprised your story is the only Honeymooners one out there! but you did a GREAT job! i can deff see all the characters being like this :)
crazy4fanfic2008 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Hey!

I don't know why I never got a chance to read his before, but this story is absolutely hilarious and definitely could have been an episode. I mean it even included all those famous lines we know and love.

Great job!
Dan Sickles chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Wonderful story! But I must confess, I'm deeply shocked that this is the ONLY Honeymooners story on our entire site. 15 thousand Buffy stories, and one of this. What are we coming to as a society?
RA'AY'MOND chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This is GREAT!

It is just like watching an episode.

My favorite quotes are:

"...Here you’re just riding on a board, 4 wheels and a prayer!”

"He was tumbling down that hill so fast he looked like Paul Bunyan’s bowling ball!”

You keep the character true to form, and write what they would say in similar circumstances.

I LOVED IT!
Foxcat93 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
An excellent story! Humorous and true to the original characters. The skateboard scenario is a very creative plot idea...loved the story!
nintendoaddict1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
lol, nice! I like how you were able to capture each character's personality. "GET OUT!" Funny, realy well written.

8.5/10
nikkilittle chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Has serious structural problems, especially with verb tenses. However, the story itself captures flawlessly the spirit of the television series. It's good enough for an episode. (For you skeptics out there, I checked that this was not simply a write-up of an existing episode. This story is original.) With a rewrite to correct its problems, this would be way above average for this site. I would have divided the chapters into separate postings, myself, but that's simply a preference. Nicely done. Hope you're willing to take the time to fix the verb tense problem.