Reviews for Right Round Round Round
tannersnemo chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Or, maybe I’ll just say that I’ve spent a lot of time being angry and pissed off and I’m finally working out the happier side of my brain.

Very nice next to finishing line, and I have to agree-

It's about damn time.

I loved the ending, I'm so glad Stacey finally accepted that Charlotte loves her, even if it took her six years.
Oh Jess chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Another wonderful story, this one is great. And Char gets her happy ending, yay!

You're a wonderful writer, and I don't tell just anyone that. Keep it up!
1010'jin chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Cheers to happy endings!
Niamh929 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Nice ... I have to admit I liked it. Good job.
blossom114 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
so sweet. I love the Stacey/Charlotte pairing.

Will you do a follow up?
LeahBunny chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Too awesome. )

I love your writing style, I'd like to see more from you.
arcadie chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I forget which penname I initially started reviewing your stories on but I became a huge fan after I read the story about Kristy and Cokie (the name slips my mind at the moment) so I started reading up on all of your charlotte fics and it's great to finally see those six years come to a (happy) end. I wish it was longer but at the same time, that's just a selfish wish on my part because it's perfect the length it is. Great work!
tji80 chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
That was good. I've never thought of those two together, but it was interesting. It'd be interesting to see where this would go.
tojo1985 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
I liked it. Was a good ending (or start?) to their relationship.
chelz22 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
"And I wanted to scream that she was still in here, still shy as all hell, still afraid of so many things, still the same old Charlotte but she’d just perfected this existential exoskeleton to survive in a world without Stacey McGill, Super-Sitter."

I loved this line. I think it rings very true to whom Charlotte could have turned out to be.

I like the whole series and universe that you have developed, espcially being able to see Charlotte at various points in her life, always grappling with the same descion.

Nice work.