Reviews for Crazy Sorta Knowing
Masen chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Aw, it was nice to see inside that strange head of hers. Was this your first fic by the way? You definitely have lots of reviews now!
Totally CRAZY and Hyper chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
That was so good! a little off with what happened in the years but all in all it was great!

Totally CRAZY!
oXXb00kw0rmXXo chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Amazing. Some minor spelling errors, but still. You really got Luna down.
leaving now chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Well, more things here. First business to attend to is your title. You never should put slang in it. such as Sorta, gonna, and ain't. Address it more properly.

example

Sorta a jewel

a jewel or was it.

Mysterious jewel.

Well, you need to edit things, give a lot more time. Your stories is rush, not flowing, and chunky.
Shimo Ino chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
This is kewl! I always liked Luna.
M.S.Memorial chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
That was awesome! I think you did an excellent job. It seemed sad though, how you described Luna's loneliness. It was perfect, or as near to perfect someone can get to in this imperfect world.
Tiffany chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
OMG, I really liked this ff about Luna. I usaully don't read about her but i saw this on your list so I read it, and LOVED IT! I thought you wrote this really well!
I.Pop.Rocks chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
totally awesome,love it!

lurv,

Sweetie
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
First I thought it was disturbing that you had written everything one year before it happened, but then i realised that Luna is one year younger than Harry. How stupid am I? :P

This fic was awesome. Little sad in the beginning, very good ending! Loved it! :D
Lily's Petal chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
it was gudd i really liked it, an FF dat shows how Luna really is, but i doubt the last part would happen, but hey u never know, right? it was good, it actualy felt like a real life novel rather thatn some fluffy thing some one somewhere is posting up