Reviews for Belonging
elleelle chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I think this is my favorite version of a tag to this episode
LadyMo chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Well maybe you did not let him down as easy as you would have like he did get the message and it was not harsh. Daniel is right she is more worried about him and Jack is so frighten for her. Love is os grand.

:-)
leiasky chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
whew, nicely sensual and a perfect little interlude that really could have been inserted into that episode . ..
BrenRenQoI chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Another yummy chapter... I do like your style! Will have to get over to the adult versions eventually, as your Sam and Jack are very hot indeed! Thanks again for the lovely story!
RepliCartertje chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Oh that was great :-) I so love it when Sam and Jack are married...and you do an excelent job with portraying that...you stick with the original characterizations...those are really the Sam and Jack we know :-) And it is great that Jack is concerned for Sam and ask Daniel to look after her...nice work :-)
stusue chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
A great behind-the-scenes fic that has a bit of everything ... a tiny bit of angst, some humour, then it heats up a bit... it's serious with an emotional undertone, then it's funny. And I love the last line ... "she was afraid she’d done a terrible job of putting poor Malcolm down easy." A great explanation of what was really going on and, even though it is relatively short, it touches on so many things. Great way to start the day... :-)
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
SQUEE! nell
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Oh, yeah! Oh, and I love this story! Great characterizations and in-character dialogue. Sam and Jack scenes - hot! Um I mean priceless. A nice touch to bring up Jack's reaction to Sam's reactivation, which if we shippers had our druthers would be something like this. Great read, thanks.
Natters chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
evil smirk
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Had me smiling and I could just picture Jack trying to sitract his wife while she was on the phone and of course in the shower. Thanks for making my night :)