Reviews for Subtle Hints
Arciam chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Great story, so sweet :)

And imagining Ken dancing to 'I'm a survivor' doesn't hurt either xD
Demon King Piccolo chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
One of the better Daikens I've read. Great job! And props for using a unique concept excellently!
Hiei-Is-Mine chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
that was sweet and funny...I'd probably do the same thing Ken did if some told me they liked me...burst out laughig. hehe V. Peave out
takuya chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
wow that was a great story i loved it tons
ChintukiMON chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
wow, this story was cute and ilarius at the same time! i loved it! _
Areku-kun chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Cute. ;-;
fuschia1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2002
hey that was great! here was me thinking the quality of daikens/kensukes had gone downhill lately! well done :)
Kat chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Lovable, funny and sexy, It was great!

Dai and Ken are so cute.

Liked the story

It flowed like the mississippi _-

PS WRITE MORE LOVED IT!
suddenly apples chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
LOL! I LOVE this fic! i can tell that it's from dai's point of view, and i just love the plot, and you didn't do the whole stereotype ken runs away and cries alone, (yeah, you show that tree who's boss, ken!) and i like that. lol, the birdman and the columbus bum (bum-san, hehehe) funny.. GREAT fic!
Shin-Yue chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
cute i liked it
Kontradiction chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
LOL. Scary scary people. I just stumbled upon your story but I like it. It's so fun!
Ja Ne-chan chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
Ooooooooooooooooo! GREAT! I WUV IT! Ok ok I must make a confession, I read this a while ago and didn't review, I know bad Xia... *slaps her hand and smiles innocently* Ken cross dressing hehehehehe... Oh my Ken dancing to survivor is just scary! LOL! But I was laughing. And the crazy dude and birdman lol! I seen a dude like that! Wasn't in China town though O.o;; Anyways great story *adds to favs*
Pretty Fox Renamon chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
LOL! that was so good and i like laughed the whole time!
dreamersday chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
Haha, this was a very interesting fic. Really like it ! The 'birdman' part was the BOMB ! You made my favourites list. Keep it up !
Honey chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
Heh. I lived in NYC too. There was a guy with this huge scar on his face waving a bottle and chasing us down the street cussing us out like there's no tommorrow. We freaked.