Reviews for Peter Dies A Violent Death
twilightfunatic chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
What is up with yor stories ? They're messed UP! You are sick!
Ceri Cooper chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
ok, usualy ur stories are funnai but that was AWFUL
Kimiyosuke chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
no offence but, this story would have to be the worst story i've ever read.
Phantom Of The Movie Theater chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Brian and Peter made no sense, it had spelling errors, and was the killer qaugmire cause he said giggity goo

please explain
Missy chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
THAT WAS LAME! yet slightly funny...
autumn145 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007

Gotta love gore P
PIBB chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
That sucked
Biggz chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Good story,but i felt degraded with my name said as a killers name.I am a kind and genorous person,the opposite of your depraved mind's character.
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
It was a good kill.
UnholyAndUnforgiven chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
That was way to short. No Plot at all! But what I liked was the blood and gore.
Professor Doom chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
It's time for constructive criticism:

You should check your spelling and grammar.

Try to keep the characters in character. Think about how the character would react to something, what they would say, how they would say it, etc.

Make sure your stories make some degree of sense. For example, why would "Evil Andy" throw a knife at Peter? Why would he saw his head in half after Peter was already just about bled to death? Why would he pull out the Jaws of Life and pry his spine out after he's obviously already dead from having his head cut in half? Why would he choke Peter with his spine after, again, he's already dead? And you should explain where the Jaws of Life came from. He couldn't have been carrying it in his pocket.

If you're going for shock value, the best way to do it is to overdescripe every detail of the violence, such as the sound of his spine cracking out of place, or the way his face looked. A good example of a violent one-shot can be found here: This is a story that I wrote last year. There are some gramatical errors. I'm much better at writing now than I was back then.
Nick6 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006