Reviews for The Dating Game
ladyluck25 chapter 14 . 4/5
Holy shit I didn't see that coming!
ladyluck25 chapter 7 . 4/5
Awesome
ladyluck25 chapter 5 . 4/5
Aw shit this is gonna be good :) you pack a lot into short chapters.
ladyluck25 chapter 4 . 4/5
Ooh is Ranger bad sick? Like cancer or something?

Looks like things are about to pick up!
ladyluck25 chapter 3 . 4/5
It was one of his sisters, right? This was a fun little chapter :)
ladyluck25 chapter 2 . 4/5
Damn this sounds interesting :):)
Anonymous chapter 22 . 3/13
Great story! I'm definitely a babe but enjoyed the Lester action
carrotmusic chapter 22 . 11/28/2013
Fascinating to see the two options - both well written and making sense. Thanks for sharing.
carrotmusic chapter 18 . 11/28/2013
Love the idea of Ranger succumbing to maternal guilt. I had a feeling it might be something like this. But now what? It could go a number of ways, eh? Thanks for sharing.
carrotmusic chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Curiouser and curiouser. Wonder how it will all work out. Thanks for sharing.
Fanficescape chapter 20 . 10/7/2013
I can be a Tart but I couldn't make myself read the alternate ending! I wanted to but I must be a true Babe. Throughout your whole story, I could feel how much Steph and Ranger loved each other and once he told her the whole truth and how much he loved her, the hurt she felt wouldn't keep her from giving Ranger a chance. The Dating Game was so enjoyable and flowed with wonderful clarity, detail and emotion. Thanks for sharing!
alix33 chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
Woody's reaction to Dr. Phil was very funny.
"We arrived at my parents with five minutes to spare. My mother and grandmother were waiting at the screened door, as expected. "Brace yourself," I said under my breath. Woody just smiled, "Don't worry Darlin', my granny's crazy, too." I must have looked dubious. "Really, I'll have to tell you about the time she shot the mailbox with a sawed-off shot gun." "Well, did she ever try to shoot dinner once it was already on the table?" A slow smile spread across Woody's face, "This is gonna be fun." - As was his to the prospect of Grandma Mazur.
"but sometimes the price for dinner at my parent's was too high." - "dinner at my parents' was".
"Mom walked us to the door when dessert was all done. "You know Stephanie, I don't know this Hal, but I don't think it's right if you're stringing along two boys at once." "Six, ma'am." "Six," she echoed, paling." - I like the idea of Stephanie's mom paling. Maybe they can get her to faint and she would be off of Stephanie's case for the duration of the fainting spell, at least.
alix33 chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
"As I passed my answering machine I noticed that it was blinking furiously. I pressed play and heard my mom. "Stephanie, we're having meatloaf. Come over for dinner. We'll see you at 6." No you won't. I pressed delete and made a mental note to call Mom in the morning. I pressed play again and the second message started. "Cupcake? You there? I just wanted to ask you about something. Call me… Hope you're doing okay. Bob misses you… me, too." Shit. When it rains, it pours." - If I were Stephanie I would have been pissed off royally there too.
alix33 chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
All six of them? Lucky Stephanie!
Rangeralltheway chapter 22 . 3/31/2013
I love this story, even thou I'm a babe I liked the alternate ending with Lester.