Reviews for The Dating Game
HungarianBebe chapter 22 . 8/4/2015
Loved the ending. It was a great read. I would love to read more storys from Les and Steph relationship
HungarianBebe chapter 21 . 8/4/2015
Owww I loved this chapther. So glad you wrote this ending. I would have piked Lester to. He is just as sexy , strong and he was not afraid to shere his feelings. So tham you so much for writing it and if in the futer you write more Lester and Steph storys I would be a nr 1 fan. Hugs G.
HungarianBebe chapter 19 . 8/4/2015
I really hoped Lester will get a chence. Would you write a story where Lester gets ehe girl ? That would be so great
HungarianBebe chapter 15 . 8/3/2015
I hope they get together with Lester
HungarianBebe chapter 12 . 8/3/2015
All the dates are amzing so far but im rooting for Lester. I hope they get together
Stahchild chapter 21 . 7/18/2015
I really loved Stephanie's strength in this chapter. If it wasn't for the Lester/other MM potential pairing id prefer this ending over the other lol nice.
aruvqan chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
LOL I used to win money playing skiball in a bar some guys and I worked together would go to on Fridays ... I was the 'brainless bimbo' distraction and would do stuff like Steph's little stretch and the like )

I really miss the early 80s sometimes )
melyons chapter 19 . 3/17/2015
Sorry she's going to break Lester's heart. She should have told Mr. Secretly Married to take a hike. No matter that he felt he was being noble. He lied. He was deceptive. And he didn’t trust her. I would say bye bye Bozo.
melanie.campbell.3348 chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
I LOVE your writing! Great story! I am a total Babe girl. I never thought about Lester, but I was cheering for him.
melanie.campbell.3348 chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
I have not finished the story yet, but I just have to say, " It's Raining Men!"
MargaritaS chapter 22 . 8/19/2014
mmm now all you need is an alternate alternate ending that ends with a happy threesome ;) or a sequel with that result
ladyluck25 chapter 14 . 4/5/2014
Holy shit I didn't see that coming!
ladyluck25 chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
Awesome
ladyluck25 chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Aw shit this is gonna be good :) you pack a lot into short chapters.
ladyluck25 chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Ooh is Ranger bad sick? Like cancer or something?

Looks like things are about to pick up!