Reviews for The Dating Game
melyons chapter 19 . 3/17
Sorry she's going to break Lester's heart. She should have told Mr. Secretly Married to take a hike. No matter that he felt he was being noble. He lied. He was deceptive. And he didn’t trust her. I would say bye bye Bozo.
melanie.campbell.3348 chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
I LOVE your writing! Great story! I am a total Babe girl. I never thought about Lester, but I was cheering for him.
melanie.campbell.3348 chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
I have not finished the story yet, but I just have to say, " It's Raining Men!"
MargaritaS chapter 22 . 8/19/2014
mmm now all you need is an alternate alternate ending that ends with a happy threesome ;) or a sequel with that result
ladyluck25 chapter 14 . 4/5/2014
Holy shit I didn't see that coming!
ladyluck25 chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
Awesome
ladyluck25 chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Aw shit this is gonna be good :) you pack a lot into short chapters.
ladyluck25 chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Ooh is Ranger bad sick? Like cancer or something?

Looks like things are about to pick up!
ladyluck25 chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
It was one of his sisters, right? This was a fun little chapter :)
ladyluck25 chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Damn this sounds interesting :):)
Anonymous chapter 22 . 3/13/2014
Great story! I'm definitely a babe but enjoyed the Lester action
carrotmusic chapter 22 . 11/28/2013
Fascinating to see the two options - both well written and making sense. Thanks for sharing.
carrotmusic chapter 18 . 11/28/2013
Love the idea of Ranger succumbing to maternal guilt. I had a feeling it might be something like this. But now what? It could go a number of ways, eh? Thanks for sharing.
carrotmusic chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Curiouser and curiouser. Wonder how it will all work out. Thanks for sharing.
Fanficescape chapter 20 . 10/7/2013
I can be a Tart but I couldn't make myself read the alternate ending! I wanted to but I must be a true Babe. Throughout your whole story, I could feel how much Steph and Ranger loved each other and once he told her the whole truth and how much he loved her, the hurt she felt wouldn't keep her from giving Ranger a chance. The Dating Game was so enjoyable and flowed with wonderful clarity, detail and emotion. Thanks for sharing!