Reviews for The Dating Game
Blistful2006 chapter 20 . 1/29
I loved the story and the idea of her doing first dates. I kind of wish she got to really enjoy the last ones with the guys so we could have got your take on them better. I will admit I was thoroughly disappointed she ended up with Ranger I just was loving Lester so much. So I can't wait to read your alternate chapter.
PhillyGirl27 chapter 22 . 10/8/2016
Just found this story, ten years afterwards. Excellent writing! Love the two endings, both satisfying a different part of me! I am a Babe, but love a MM/Steph pairing as well. Your Lester was perfect. His love for Steph really shined through. That being said, the Ranger HEA ending was great, too. Both made me happy! Looking forward to reading the Lester/Steph sequel. Thanks for writing and sharing your talents with us. -Kathy
HungarianBebe chapter 22 . 8/4/2015
Loved the ending. It was a great read. I would love to read more storys from Les and Steph relationship
HungarianBebe chapter 21 . 8/4/2015
Owww I loved this chapther. So glad you wrote this ending. I would have piked Lester to. He is just as sexy , strong and he was not afraid to shere his feelings. So tham you so much for writing it and if in the futer you write more Lester and Steph storys I would be a nr 1 fan. Hugs G.
HungarianBebe chapter 19 . 8/4/2015
I really hoped Lester will get a chence. Would you write a story where Lester gets ehe girl ? That would be so great
HungarianBebe chapter 15 . 8/3/2015
I hope they get together with Lester
HungarianBebe chapter 12 . 8/3/2015
All the dates are amzing so far but im rooting for Lester. I hope they get together
Stahchild chapter 21 . 7/18/2015
I really loved Stephanie's strength in this chapter. If it wasn't for the Lester/other MM potential pairing id prefer this ending over the other lol nice.
aruvqan chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
LOL I used to win money playing skiball in a bar some guys and I worked together would go to on Fridays ... I was the 'brainless bimbo' distraction and would do stuff like Steph's little stretch and the like )

I really miss the early 80s sometimes )
melyons chapter 19 . 3/17/2015
Sorry she's going to break Lester's heart. She should have told Mr. Secretly Married to take a hike. No matter that he felt he was being noble. He lied. He was deceptive. And he didn’t trust her. I would say bye bye Bozo.
melanie.campbell.3348 chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
I LOVE your writing! Great story! I am a total Babe girl. I never thought about Lester, but I was cheering for him.
melanie.campbell.3348 chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
I have not finished the story yet, but I just have to say, " It's Raining Men!"
MargaritaS chapter 22 . 8/19/2014
mmm now all you need is an alternate alternate ending that ends with a happy threesome ;) or a sequel with that result
ladyluck25 chapter 14 . 4/5/2014
Holy shit I didn't see that coming!
ladyluck25 chapter 7 . 4/5/2014