Reviews for Ashes of the Phoenix
Pat chapter 23 . 9/29
Wow, I really wish this story went on further! An editor working with you on making it into a book might tell you to shorten this half (?) of the story down, but otherwise - I will bookmark it, and check back again someday to see if you've written more!
ripper34 chapter 23 . 8/17
Great story I hope you update it.
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 23 . 8/6
That was amazing! I wish that it was finished! Will it be any time soon? I love this! It is so perfect!
Calynounette chapter 23 . 8/5
I wish you had kept updating that story. It was nice to read, not the usual Snape-guardian fic, with quite a few unexpected development. It seemed you knew where you were going.
animal lover13 chapter 23 . 7/4
I love what you have so far. Please update soon.

Keep writing
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 23 . 4/7
Great chapter. I hope that Harry tells Severus his dream. Every detail of it because if he does then Severus can make preparations to keep them all safe. Maybe they could have extra Order Members walking around the village for the summer. Although, I am curious as to why Dumbledore was so hell-bent on sending Harry to the Dursley's when he now knows about the abuse they heaped upon him. Severus would not be pleased when he woke up that's for sure. I hope that you'll be able to update soon.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 13 . 4/6
Shouldn't Bill have been Charlie? In chapter 12 you said that Charlie and Sacrifice were in school together. Just wondering.
Squeeeeze! You've just been hugged . I WANT ONE BACK.. If u get 3 ur cute, 6 ur loved, 9 ur hot. None? People hate u! So start hugging! Go!... Whoever ruins this will be single for the next 42 years send this to 10 friends and you will get a unexpected text tonight ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
Noxy the Proxy chapter 10 . 2/4
Lily chapter 23 . 1/12
i said that, short anderstandable; PLEASE, UPDATE, I know, write is complicate, but you arent so bad like for not continue the history;it is incredible, i found your history ago a few days; because i could after said that; i love it; please continue, you are fantastic wirting; let me and let the readers, enjoy it. follow it... i wait
HermioneGranger0014 chapter 23 . 12/10/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
PLEASE update ! it is an amazing story
Guest chapter 23 . 12/8/2014
PLEase rEview !
nobody important chapter 18 . 11/20/2014
you quoted the princess bride
StormyFireDragon chapter 19 . 11/18/2014
ok i'm sorry. i have been following along, but i can't read anymore. rebellion is one thing, but Harry is being downright rude to people. Ronald is thick and i kill him off in my stories more often than not, but this is something i can't read anymore. good luck and happy writing.
1,076 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »