Reviews for Ashes of the Phoenix
Snaps muttered in what language?
Dee chapter 8 . 3/24/2022
Thank you for this wonderful story Desiderio Di Morte! It's creative and so wonderful to see Harry, Severus and Draco learning about what it means to love. I'll look to see if u have written other fics :)
DevillyaYuki chapter 26 . 11/17/2021
I love it! Hope the new chapter will be updated soon (**)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/4/2021
Oh heck no Harry James Potter you did so not just get a tatto and a nose peircing on your back and nose without your gaurdians permission!? But.. then again you and Draco were with the twins Fred and George so... ya you did do just that. Oh Harry you are in big... trouble mister.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/3/2021
Ooooh busted!. So much for going exploring Harry James Potter. Good grief that boy -_- oh if only he hadn't left the manor or gone walking with a injured leg he'd not also would of not bumped into Fred and George in his invisability cloak nor be found outside on the path by one seriusly ticked off potions professor Severus Snape. Oh.. harry you just gone and dug yourself your own grave kiddo. But hey thats just potter luck for him.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2021
Long night indeed poor Harry Potter I'm glad that Severus saved his sorry arse from his reletives that were anything but family friendly towards the poor boy. Family is soposed to love you, hug you, kiss you good night, and read you bedtime stories for when you your too young to talk yet, feed you give you plenty of love and warmth only a loving family ever could do to give to a child. Poor harry has had none of that.
Jenny chapter 26 . 9/16/2021
Hope you are doing ok. Good story!
DarkRavie chapter 26 . 5/10/2021
I really like this story. It's an excellent read and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/3/2021
damn! snape said he aint good with kids! HE'S WONDERFUL AT IT!
Adorereading chapter 26 . 5/3/2021
So sad this isnt finished :( love the story and character dynamics
Guest chapter 13 . 4/27/2021
This story is moronic. Harry is a baby and a whiner.
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 1 . 3/30/2021
ARE YOU GONNA FINISH THIS STORY
DivineEuphoria chapter 26 . 12/19/2020
Okay wow, this fanfic is one of the BEST I've ever read. I love your writing style, it's fantastic. Snape is in Character, and draco and Harry. Literally every character is spot on. It's super good! The story is amazing. I wish you update the story...but since it was written 2006, I'm guessing not. But good job!
aqp.gerencia chapter 12 . 8/3/2020
Te voy a decir algo, me encanta la historia no es super dulce ni tan lejos de la realidad.
Vas bien
Guest chapter 26 . 7/26/2020
It’s been ten months since an update on this story. I know you’ve recently updated another story, which makes me hopeful... This is an unusual plot line but I quite enjoy it. I’m especially looking forward to interactions with Dumbledore. Please don’t stop writing. But maybe if you could do a spelling check on the chapters?
1,235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »