Reviews for Ashes of the Phoenix
mandancie chapter 23 . 9/21
What an amazing story. I so hope you come back to this. I would love to know g w Harry explained what happened in his dream. Please come back to this story.
ashleywong0609 chapter 23 . 8/21
Pleaseeeeeee update!
Cztelnik chapter 23 . 8/16
Liked this years ago and came back to see more so that is nice. There aren't many Harry fostered by Snape with Draco as a good friend fics so how this continues.
Hanan Juma chapter 23 . 7/27
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was funny how protective the Weasley twins were of Harry. I enjoyed Charley and Bill attacking Vernon and Draco's interactions with Harry.
rose372938 chapter 12 . 7/20
Lol I'm dying
I really liked it it jumped around a little but was a lot of fun. Your a good writer.
unicornreading chapter 23 . 5/12
Love the story. Will you finish it? For is seems to be a shame if you leave it like that.
Calmzone1 chapter 23 . 4/10
great story, I hope you have the opportunity to finish it, especially in light of Severus Snape/Alan Rickman's death
Wouldn't Snape just vanish the knee bones and skele- grow them back
ShadowsofBlue chapter 23 . 1/24
WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT FINISH?This is amazing , if I do say so myself .Are you dead ?you better not be dead !Hopefully your life isn't screwed up too much , so much that you feel dead . Honestly if you have the chance write more , this is really good . Characters might be a tad OOC but they fit into this perfectly . But of course they do you are thinking this is your story so why wouldn't they fit ? Keep Writing !
-ShadowsofBlue
rowenasheir chapter 23 . 11/12/2015
Great story! is Sal Slytherin good or bad? Or is he the horcrux (are they in the story at all?) talking to harry at last.
my deathly hallows chapter 23 . 10/31/2015
Please please please continue
Pat chapter 23 . 9/29/2015
Wow, I really wish this story went on further! An editor working with you on making it into a book might tell you to shorten this half (?) of the story down, but otherwise - I will bookmark it, and check back again someday to see if you've written more!
ripper34 chapter 23 . 8/17/2015
Great story I hope you update it.
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 23 . 8/6/2015
That was amazing! I wish that it was finished! Will it be any time soon? I love this! It is so perfect!
1,088 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »