Reviews for Ashes of the Phoenix
Love the story. be careful with spelling though - you often write defiantly instead of definitely
witchsbroom chapter 26 . 3/1
OMG what a place to end this chapter. Look like Harry may get what he wants after all (a family of his own) Sure hope that Remus can also be part of his family as the last like to his parents and godfather. Looking forward to the next chapter
3 spelling errors in first 3 paragraphs? Great beta reader
SuzanneN chapter 26 . 2/10
Ahhhh (sappy smile) how sweet. Harry does wan't it, but is he willing to admit it to himself and to Snape?
I love the chapter and as always hope you will update again (soon). Hopefully there will be more bonding in the next chapters and more DA and more Cri, would love to see some more of Cri!
SuzanneN chapter 25 . 2/10
Congrats on your marriage! Hope you had a lovely day.
Wishing you all the love and joy and us some more chapters. :p
JenMur chapter 26 . 2/9
I like it so far
tammy henson chapter 26 . 12/28/2019
please please update soon
Raichu master chapter 26 . 12/27/2019
Im so glad your back on this story please continue!
Kitten6168 chapter 26 . 12/1/2019
Wow! I only just discovered this story and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. I could barely stop reading it. Thanks for sharing it here and I look forward to reading what happens next whenever you are able to post it.
Erielaw chapter 26 . 11/26/2019
Oh, please tell us you are moving ahead with this story. I can’t bear another cliffhanger, and I just got reinvested in this lovely story. The writing has improved over time and this is now very suspenseful.
lonewolf420 chapter 15 . 11/8/2019
Wait a min. So the whole birthday party only lasted about 10 min? What a waist.
Finnerad chapter 26 . 10/14/2019
ooo i love it! ya tenía ganas de que esto pasara! * o * Harry déjate querer jaja
Finnerad chapter 10 . 10/13/2019
a mi me gusta como va la historia, no te preocupes :D
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 26 . 9/30/2019
Whew! So glad!
Harry continues to be a butthead, but Sev and Draco are making inroads. Harry's doubts and natural distrust of adults is going to continue to rear its ugly head, though isn't it?
I think that the 'dream' also should have sent up red flags to Harry that he definitely (that's how you spell that word, btw; NOT 'defiantly'! ;D Also btw, Grammarly is FREE and can be used on any device you use to write on. It checks word context as well as spelling and grammar. You'll love it! It's like having a proofreader in your pocket! ;D) doesn't trust Dumbledork to ever do the right thing!
Hey, what's happened to Cri and Charlie? And your Beta? ;D
Thanks for the update!
MelJ:D
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 16 . 9/30/2019
Hi! Just re-reading and catching back up after the long absence. ;D
I didn't remember Harry being such a turd! Golly, he's got Sev acting all ooc and caring and he's being a total spoiled jerk about it! I just don't understand! He's finally got someone looking out for him; I'd have been jumping through hoops and bending over backward in gratitude if just one person had taken an interest and tried to help me then!
Instead, I ran away from home and had to become an 'Emancipated Minor' at 15 to escape my similar home life!
Sheesh, Harry: I hope you grow up! I know he had to get better or I never would have 'followed' this, but I hope it's soon! ;D
Just had to get that off my chest. Hope you don't mind? :D
Thx!