Reviews for Ashes of the Phoenix
Please the story is great and would love for you to continue it.
I like harry this way, but at the end of the chapter, he sounds like he's on drugs. The rest of the story is great. I really want Harry to date Draco though.
duchessme chapter 23 . 3/10
Cant wait for more..
Love the plot
Ella chapter 23 . 1/10
Please write more
Guest chapter 23 . 12/26/2016
I really want to read part 2
Serinity Dawn chapter 23 . 12/24/2016
I really hope that you come back and finish this story! I fell in love with it! Great job!
mandancie chapter 23 . 9/21/2016
What an amazing story. I so hope you come back to this. I would love to know g w Harry explained what happened in his dream. Please come back to this story.
ashleywong0609 chapter 23 . 8/21/2016
Pleaseeeeeee update!
Cztelnik chapter 23 . 8/16/2016
Liked this years ago and came back to see more so that is nice. There aren't many Harry fostered by Snape with Draco as a good friend fics so how this continues.
Hanan Juma chapter 23 . 7/27/2016
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was funny how protective the Weasley twins were of Harry. I enjoyed Charley and Bill attacking Vernon and Draco's interactions with Harry.
rose372938 chapter 12 . 7/20/2016
Lol I'm dying
Guest chapter 23 . 6/9/2016
I really liked it it jumped around a little but was a lot of fun. Your a good writer.
unicornreading chapter 23 . 5/12/2016
Love the story. Will you finish it? For is seems to be a shame if you leave it like that.
Calmzone1 chapter 23 . 4/10/2016
great story, I hope you have the opportunity to finish it, especially in light of Severus Snape/Alan Rickman's death
Guest chapter 6 . 1/25/2016
Wouldn't Snape just vanish the knee bones and skele- grow them back
1,094 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »