Reviews for Heat
RadioShack84 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Another great chapter! I'm loving this story. Please keep the chapters coming! And happy birthday :)
Claire chapter 5 . 10/4/2006
Another one knows yay!Whos next? Well, I dont think Tim or madam director (I really dislike her, maybe its beacuse of her past with Gibbs, but still...) would be very pleased, wouldnt mind seeing one of them disappointed and the other one angry. Well, but now they know that THEY know :) they would be forced to decide whether they want something serious or not, wouldnt they?
Claire chapter 4 . 10/4/2006
Loved chapter no.4, description of what Abby and Gibbs would be thinking, loved the part about Tony, hope Ziva finds out, so they would have to face the question as to where to go from here - if they want a relationship, be friends with benefits you keep making my days brighter.

(Because honestly, I had a really bad day today, your story cheered me up )
Kathy chapter 3 . 10/3/2006
I just finished reading chapters 2 and 3 and I can honestly say I love this story. I look forward to the coming chapters.
Claire chapter 3 . 10/3/2006
Love this, the second chapter was fantastic, well, it wont be bad to let them have more sex later on, but I just love the way you write them - very true to the charactes.I cannot wait to see if you let the whole team find out and if yes how.

Keep the good stuff coming(beacuse we all know there is not enough Gibbs/Abby fanfiction out there, especially not the one well written )
muskrate25 chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
Loving this story. Can't wait for more.
Kathy chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
This story is fantastic, please tell me there will be more chapters to look forward to.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2