Reviews for Saving Me
I love this chapter.
Happygolucky103 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I love this chapter.l
Yakitori-Chan chapter 15 . 7/8/2009
Great story! I was completely captivated from the moment I started. Katharine is a very relatable character. I hope you update soon!
kimgray chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I stumbled upon this story...and I am so glad I did. It's so good! I love seeing a "decent human being" side of Randy. As someone said earlier...we don't see that very often. It's very good. I'd love to see a sequel and know what happens past that point.
Adict chapter 15 . 10/4/2007
UGH! Why don't you update sooner?..You're killin me!
blehhh chapter 15 . 8/9/2007
Heya!GR8 story...so when r u gonna write a sequel...plz..i wanna know what happens next!_!
TheRealKellyAnne chapter 15 . 7/3/2007
This is just what I needed to read today. So perfect, so romantic. Thank you so much for the update!
Princess Mel chapter 15 . 7/2/2007
This was a good chapter. It seems like its been forever since you updated
Monique chapter 15 . 6/30/2007
Aww this is truly sweet! This is a great story, && I love the details! More soon, please!

-xoxo,

Monique
Ctinaisfashion chapter 15 . 6/29/2007
that was so sweet
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 15 . 6/29/2007
I'm so glad you updated, I have been waiting for so long! I loved this update, they finalyl admitted that they loved each other. The whipped cream was a great idea!
moxxie23-deactivated chapter 15 . 6/29/2007
That was an incredibly sweet chapter. I like that even with a gap between updates, you still kept in line with the whole story and did not get lost.

The relationship moved along quite well with the personalities of both characters being maintained. Both are still reserved but yet open to more possibilities. Their admittance of being in love with each other shows just that.
Rubber Ducky chapter 14 . 5/30/2007
Whoa! You need to update this ASAP! What's gonna happen? What about when Randy makes his return? I NEED ASNWERS THAT ONLY AN UPDATE CAN GIVE ME! PLEASE!
shannygoat chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
So, this story was recommended to me, by TheRealKellyAnne...at first I was like, there's another story that sounds like that; do I really wanna read 2 stories with the same premise? But I decided to give it whirl! OMG, I'm so glad I did...I actually read the first 4 chapters...and can I just tell you how much I love Randy and Katharine? OMG, they're so cute! And Randy's so smitten. Katharine's just trying to be a good friend, but I think she's being standoffish for a reason. I'm looking forward to finding out what that reason it.

The decent guy side of Orton isn't something we see often and lemme tell you how much I love it! You are doing a fanastic job!

I'm adding this one to my favs!

xoxoxo

Shanny
Ctinaisfashion chapter 14 . 4/28/2007
they are so sweet i love it.